CCcam 2.3.0 discussion.

jimpapa

Registered
Hello my friends!

I have a dm500s with Pli Jade3 image.

Could someone help me with cccam 2.3.0 ???

Which file should I use ?

dex1971

Registered
who said tnt is open by emu???
it was open!
TNT changed something in meanwhile with the length of the ecms!

long time no emu could handle this,only oscam could!
new cccam 2.3.0 can handle the length now but i think it couldn´t handle the keyfile!

on new gbox is open!!!

and what other channels you mean amigo???

someone on this post said that he could see TNT, and I can watch it with the diablo2 cam, so I thought it was possible with Cccam as well, the other channels I cannot open are Mezzo, Canaal Digitaal and those few Canal Sat available (e.g. MTV France). I can open all of them with the Diablo and I was hoping to be able to use the CCcam as well.
any help really appreciated!

sultansaga

Registered
hey guys i have face one problem . some chenalls not work and always error like this
static cw local hops 0 ecm time ; 0.0.10
so any one help how solve this error ?

cristimate

Registered
hi,

I bought a HD+ card... put it in Cccam 2.3.0/dm800se/newningma 3.3 and not work... should I make somthing?
pls help

djeeuw

Registered
Strange things happen with CCcam 2.3.0.
At a friend of mine there has become a new F line in cccam.cfg

Line goes like this, f: % $

And if you look at the cccam webif, a new client " % " appears with the inet adres in Germany.

+---------+---------------+------------+------------+-------------+-----+--------+----------------------+
| Username| Host | Connected | Idle time | ECM | EMM | Version| Last used share |
+---------+---------------+------------+------------+-------------+-----+--------+----------------------+
|client1 |xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx|00d 04:09:44|00d 04:09:44|466 (398) |0 (0)|2.3.0 | |
|client2 |xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx|00d 00:30:45|00d 00:30:45|3 (0) |0 (0)|2.3.0 | |
|% |78.47.53.243 |00d 00:20:29|00d 00:20:29|30352 (30267)|0 (0)|2.3.0 | |

He didn't put this line there, neither do i.

Last edited:

WinR

Registered
I do not believe all this.
All the FAKERS are trying to keep as long as possible the old versions of CCcam so they come with all kinds o false stories. The same rumor was when 2.1.4 appeared, and then again when 2.2.1 and now again.
CCcam 2.1.3 (and early versions) show a remote N-line as local card and this is FAKE Card.

saleemahmed

Registered
Please Help. I have a DM 500HD original enigma2 gemini and CCCam 2.3.0 i am getting freezing every 15 to 20 seconds on measat 91.5 e sun channels. c line fully functional. Hotbird channels working fine.

Pls can some one help this issue as good HD channels are a pain to watch with this type of freezing.

SALEEM
Dreambox 500HD Orig.
Gemini
CCCam 2.3.0

gklaas

Registered
sofcam and cccam2.3.0

Hi I have Dreambox 7020HD and cccam2.3.0 running with cline.
I also have softcamkeys for Bulsat but cccam doesn't open channels, but when I change to Mgcamd1.38 it's working, only then cline doesn't work.
How can I fix one of them or yet better, both?