Hacking CA system challenge *Tandberg [ NO Keys Allowed in Chat Section/s ]*

calrst

Registered
Hello what is the emm file size to use on POC1.6 is has not worked with me with a 5 mb one hour emm file

calrst

Registered
hello can anyone tell me what this means on PC1.6
it does not give me the keys

[Emu] Keys found in EMM: new nano E4 ram keys 30 to 3F
[Emu] Keys found in EMM: new nano E4 ram keys 0 to F
[Emu] Keys found in EMM: new nano E4 ram keys 10 to 1F
[Emu] Keys found in EMM: new nano E4 ram keys 20 to 2F
[Emu] Keys found in EMM: new nano E4 ram keys 30 to 3F

cayoenrique

The 1st byte of the posted AES keys is the actual index of the key and shouldn't be used as part of the actual key.
For example if you have this key
Code:
<Struct N="key#2" V="01XYXYXYXYXYXYXYXYXYXYXYXYXYXYXYXYD152"/>
Ignore the first byte (1st 2 characters), Then the actual AES-KEY01 would be XYXYXYXYXYXYXYXYXYXYXYXYXYXYXYXY. And you can get consecutive DCW's with it (which means the algo is correct), but without picture.

@Those who work with `CSA Rainbow tables`. Can you get working CWs of these channels lately?
Can you search these values in tables B8xFF or B8x00? 779B1CA2582FA0F7 and 0FEB5AAE7AC18AD0 for this file
_https://mega.nz/#!19AiFKQQ!xdjfQVpreWI4epkXFC-CRlSBg_Qt9pKTsWuBvAASErg

That link shown is dead. Can some one PLEASE re-post a valid link. It will be very appreciated. Thanks Ahead.

cayoenrique

bump

Anyone can help me? I like to test that file as it seems was the only Anubis_ir confirm roll the keys correctly.

Thanks ahead.

cayoenrique

It seems there is no interest, or files got lost. It is time for me to go home. Crawl under my rock, sit and wait as everyone else is doing.

cayoenrique

Wao 500,000 users and received no response on the post I did. I can not get my hands on the real data posted.

Sice it seeems there is no interets and just before I hide my self for a while here we go, the last I did.

click to enlarge
click to enlarge

File contains a small T V3 TS file and a poc version poc_Tandberg_V1.3.1.exe to play it

Code:
[B][U][COLOR="Red"]LINK Was REMOVED AS IT Contains Trojan Virus and Linked to Spam Advert Sites[/COLOR][/U][/B]

ALL THANKS goes to Anubis_ir as it is his code.

cayoenrique

I do not know how you guys found that the archived I uploaded contains any trojan as you could not decompress it. Yes it has password!!! I guess what? I forgot about to post the password.

In any case here is the result of my original uploaded archived.

tHr8YZx.jpg

I guess now password is not needed anymore.

Wao, I been ignored, now I am falsely accused. What next?

AVFC_Dan

Donating Member
Wao 500,000 users and received no response on the post I did. I can not get my hands on the real data posted.

Sice it seeems there is no interets and just before I hide my self for a while here we go, the last I did.

click to enlarge
click to enlarge

File contains a small T V3 TS file and a poc version poc_Tandberg_V1.3.1.exe to play it

Code:
[B][U][COLOR="Red"]LINK Was REMOVED AS IT Contains Trojan Virus and Linked to Spam Advert Sites[/COLOR][/U][/B]

ALL THANKS goes to Anubis_ir as it is his code.

Are you claiming to have cracked tandberg V3?

kebien

Registered
I do not know how you guys found that the archived I uploaded contains any trojan as you could not decompress it. Yes it has password!!! I guess what? I forgot about to post the password.

In any case here is the result of my original uploaded archived.

tHr8YZx.jpg

I guess now password is not needed anymore.

Wao, I been ignored, now I am falsely accused. What next?

I think you are taking things in a weird way,and victimize yourself for no reason.
Ignored? accused? no,probably the main thing is you are looking for attention and nobody is connecting with you because the way you are posting.

First,when POC came out,also the source was posted,so everyone could learn.
The algo was posted by Colibri,in a way to share with others by teaching the process.
Then POC was produced due to that sharing.And nobody was trying to tease others in the process.

If you want to help,please share.
If you want to show off,then people is going to ignore your posts.
Is all up to you.

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

emm log

01.08.2018 05-36-25_24 KITCHEN HD_PID_500_data.bin

renamed 3.bin

poc.exe v1.6 output log

E0 :confused:
E4 :confused: