PowerVu Chat [only chat, don‘t post keys here]

Mahdi_Tm92

Registered
Dark Screens on MTN [Sport24 etc] (NSS @ 57°E & 20°W)
BLACK SCREEN Problem !!WHY??

Satellite : NSS 7 @ 20.0W
Band : KU Lnb Type Ku Universal
20°WEST
12513 H 8333 DVB-S2 8PSK
MPEG 4 - 4:2:0 - HDTV
ID:
SPORTS 24
SPECIAL EVENTS
MSNBC
SKY NEWS
CNBC
BBC WORLD
SKY SPORTS NEWS HQ
FOX NEWS

EMM correct, and key found, but no service? why?

chk8210

Registered
There is known valid keys (EMM or ECM) for below packages? Or not working at this moment? I tried several keys which I found, but it seems expired.
40.5W SES-6
3763R AMC
3803R Fox (encompass)
4095R Fox (encompass)

wnn670

Registered
Hello, is anybody using a Technomate TM 5402HD M3 to test the new powervu keys?

It worked fine a couple of weeks ago (9°E AFN 11.804V) but since they change the keys more often the receiver doesn't open the channels with the most recent keys.

Pardon if I picked the wrong thread for my post.

They don’t open on my technomate 5402 M3 either. Anyone know why?

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Technomate 5402 M3 Support ended long ago
therefor AFN Will not be working on this box again ,
you'll need an upgrade in order to view AFN .
good luck :

orangebirds

Sony Network on 105.5E change their PowerVu mode yet again but Anubis says that Mode CW and Unmask 0 and 3 are already implemented, but it's still unopenable, is it because of Hash Mode CW 15?

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
No idea still waiting for HashModeCW 01 for MTN pack @ 20W to be added ,
perhaps its just not possible maybe as its been quite some time already and nobody has yet managed to figured out these missing HashModeCW's obviously not an easy mission ..

bellesdad

Registered
new member needs powervu 2.9.? and 3.0.0. upgrade

Can any body help me I have Freeat V7 and would like to watch MTN and AFN on Pacific feeds in need the upgrades, I went to a few sites and they want me to order movies but no leads to the down loads can any body help?

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Can any body help me I have Freeat V7 and would like to watch MTN and AFN on Pacific feeds in need the upgrades, I went to a few sites and they want me to order movies but no leads to the down loads can any body help?
Looks like you did not even bother to read my post above ???

waiting for HashModeCW 01 for MTN pack @ 20W to be added

Therefor Forget watching MTN as it WILL NOT Be Happening i do not know how many more times this needs to be said before someone actually listens ? :mecry: :eek:

as for AFN they change ECM Keys every 2-3hours
so that prob explains your dark screens there too ,
i take it you have Freesat V7 HD Box and Not Freeat V7 ? :confused:

You can Test PowerVU Emu 3.00 Here => http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=2036907403&postcount=27

but do not expect any miracles because many receivers are simply not going to clear AFN as most receivers can only clear the old versions of PowerVU Encryption and not the more recent upgraded versions .
But good luck anyhow : ) :thum:

iq180

Registered

I sent you a PM on where to find the software.

g_sahota

Registered
hashmode 15 (SPN asiasat 105 east) added in sunplus 1506f/t and g board new firmware also in many other starast and tiger chinese stbs
please add this to oscam and powervuemu for pc

djbaz

Registered
Now/Next

Hi all,

Great board, with very helpful people...but need some advice please...

AFN - I can pick this up, but can someone please explain the Now and Next keys please? I input them as shown but can't open the channels.

eg Key 00 Now
Key 01 Next

Not sure what i'm doing wrong? I previously got all the AFN channels for months and months without doing anything, so not sure what has changed.

Hoping someone can help

Cheers