Final B8hxFFh CSA-RBT v2 table is online

flysat

Registered

Hi

Downloading all links is not difficult...

The bigger problem is in the following steps

1- Take all 217 of these files To make them a single 1 TB table
2 - 217 links = very large volume hard disk 1 TB

If you build 3 tables of RBT V2 You have to buy a huge 4 TB hard disk
In addition....
We all already know the big differences Between an SSD hard disk and an HDD hard disk

It is a very hard job that also costs a lot of money

Now you understand why I wrote in my previous post
Download 19 links in the first step ???
To see how get on with it

With the most heartfelt love :thum:

Psilos2003

Registered
1. In the Community section of the pdf Colibri says that the only chains used are the ones he adds in the ChainAuthor.map file.
2. On his webpage he says he will no longer update the ChainAuthor.map file. So there is no point generating any more chains. Only downloading the ones from mega.
3. 2nd and 3rd post in this thread say you need to download all the files. 1.3TB for each type.

flysat

Registered
Is it possible to make each table separately 1.3 TB
In a single file ??? Like I did with the old RBT V1 tables

kebien

Registered
Is it possible to make each table separately 1.3 TB
In a single file ??? Like I did with the old RBT V1 tables

For any file that is compressed and you need to unzip,you need 3 times the space to do it,the number comes up after you understand you need all the files,makes 1tb,then the program will use 1 tb memory to decompress this files,then the space to dump it,another 1 tb.
Yes,you need that much space,but do not need an SSD for V2 tables,can use a regular HDD,which is a lot cheaper,and still get keys in less than 30 secs.
V1 tool requires an SSD,V2 tables can use an HDD.

Last edited:

Psilos2003

Registered
The files do not get combined into a single file. You download 19 files and when you unzip them you get 1 file. You do this 12 times and end up with 12 files for 1 type.

All 12 files do not need to be on the same drive. If you create an empty RBT as described in section RBT creation of the pdf and maintain the 107gb size for each one of the pieces, you can point each piece to a different drive/folder. Then, as you download Colibri's files you can override one by one the ones you created.

flysat

Registered
For any file that is compressed and you need to unzip,you need 3 times the space to do it,the number comes up after you understand you need all the files,makes 1tb,then the program will use 1 tb memory to decompress this files,then the space to dump it,another 1 tb.
Yes,you need that much space,but do not need an SSD for V2 tables,can use a regular HDD,which is a lot cheaper,and still get keys in less than 30 secs.
V1 tool requires an SSD,V2 tables can use an HDD.

This is going to be a very difficult process !!!
1- I get a very slow download speed of 4 MB
2 - After 3 downloads get annoying message
Wait 5 hours for the next downloads

flysat

Registered
The files do not get combined into a single file. You download 19 files and when you unzip them you get 1 file. You do this 12 times and end up with 12 files for 1 type.

All 12 files do not need to be on the same drive. If you create an empty RBT as described in section RBT creation of the pdf and maintain the 107gb size for each one of the pieces, you can point each piece to a different drive/folder. Then, as you download Colibri's files you can override one by one the ones you created.

Beginner's first steps

1 - D drive - Standard hard disk - 1 TB = 931 GB
2 - I opened folder CSA_B8hxFFh_10000 - V2
3 - I made a folder - Download files
4 - I downloaded 3 files ( 4.37 GB ) to folder - Download files
5 - RBT folder is still empty

What to do in the meantime with these 3 files
Until I finish downloading all 217 links ???

It's clear to me that I'll have to buy a hard disk 4 TB soon

Psilos2003

Registered
Not much you can do except verify they are not corrupt with a utility like hashtab. MD5 checksums are in the link list file, at the end.