English Football: Premiership, Championship, FA Cup, League Cup, Feeds/Channels...

Manc-Red

Registered
Al we can do is hope that an encryption change is not put in place for the new season....

If we don't get that change we should enjoy probably the best channel on the globe imo - whilst we have it.

szewcu1985

Registered
Bound to be changed before the season starts (like it did last season).......hope it doesn't leave Biss. Look's like sahafe & youssaf2008 of satkey team wern't around when we lost RAI Africa to constant posting of its key. If a key changes more than twice a year it should be taken as obvious that the broadcaster "knows" they are being hacked and will either switch encryption system or worse take legal action to close some sites down.........

Anybody can find Biss keys now, so they don't need to be published, but teams like this we can't stop! :( :mad:

We better get used to watching other things because soon it (Biss) will be gone!

You do not think that the group receiving the channel in this way is large enough to be concerned about the sender. Most people have ustwioną a satellite antenna on a platfrom subscribed to digital. So do not write that they will close the page or do not know what changes he is the key. The sender simply encoding this sytstemie pays probably know that it is to crack but I know that is really zero harm to him.

celtickev

Registered
pltv 10east

saw the key in latest dm keyfile but wont clear is this key still known or has it changed?

thanks.

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Key that is posted in the keys section:

HERE

is still working (tested on Diablo CAM / Spiderbox) 8:10am 2/8/12 BST

empb

Staff member
Administrator
Still fine. Tested on my Spiderbox, this time :) :thum:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Looks like PLTV HD is down Today or key has now changed ??
either way its scrambled for me now :(
Anyone else confirm key is now changed ??

empb

Staff member
Administrator
Looks like PLTV HD is down Today or key has now changed ??
either way its scrambled for me now :(
Anyone else confirm key is now changed ??

Wrong, our friend barney

I am watching the "PLTV HD" channel now and the key very definitely has not changed.

Check your settings......maybe you do something with the NBA keys to cause conflict? (as they are on the same freq and same ECM PID and NBA has added a second feed on the same freq)

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Wrong, our friend barney

I am watching the "PLTV HD" channel now and the key very definitely has not changed.

Check your settings......maybe you do something with the NBA keys to cause conflict? (as they are on the same freq and same ECM PID and NBA has added a second feed on the same freq)

Thnxs empb i input key manually on previous page on this thread from your link and now PL TV HD working well
Scousers v's Baggies just kicked off ..nice cheers empb mate .

Yes Sir empb you are 100% correct it was NBA Key that was causing PLTV HD not to work , i removed NBA Keys for now and all fine time to relax and enjoy some footie now :thum: :D
cheers my friend .

ybor

Registered
Hi,
finally i'm watching pltv!
Thanks to empb, Krasic, barney etc.
I don' t remove nba keys, but, in costant.cw, I moved the pltv key in first position.
I don' t know why, but it's works!
Someone confirm my empirical experience?
Someone expert explain about this?

DM8000 and cccam

gentlesadique

Registered
Hi

I have Ariva 200, but the pltv is not clearing. I have added the key since last week but is not working. pls any advice