DM 800 HD PVR genuine and a new OpenPli4.0

kovy27

Registered
Hello to all,

please can you tell me how to install Cccam on OpenPli4.0? It is the latest OpenPli image for DM 800HD PVR. Is CCcam included in the menu or it is neccessary to install it manually? If manually can you describe how in detail?
Thank you much in advance,
Kovy27

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
OpenPLI dropped support on Dreamboxes for May 2015

If the sever still allows you then Menu_plugin and press the green button should allow you to download a emu.

kovy27

Registered
For Dreamboxes was issued a new batch of alternative images OpenPli by (OpenPLi-4 / Gstreamer 1.7.0) MastaG in december 2015. It is not a new original edition by OpenPli team.

toysoft

MastaG DM800HD OpenPLi 4.0 IPTV is not "original", but is compiled with the latest sources as well as the latest GStreamer 1.7.0 that most images will take months or even years to get integrated ;o).

I use it everyday and it's a bomb, fast, powerful and doing all what I need, including latest IPTV compatibility.

Sources and repositories are from December as any other compilation for other OpenPLi 4.0 supported boxes.

MastaG's DM800HD OpenPli 4.0 version is based on the DM500HD/DM800HDse/DM8000HD versions source code that are still up to date today, as well as OpenATV 5.1 that is still supporting the DM800HD in the same way.

Download images from OpenPli shows

OpenPLi-4.0-beta-dmXXXXXXXX-20151228.zip2015/12/28 06:49 - 47.19MB

It's right that OpenPLi is not supporting DM boxes anymore due to the DM new logic of being no more Open Source. An error I believe, and I am sure Ferret think the same also. This doesn't stop some external teams to still support it for the DM boxes we all have at home to give them a longer life ;o).

TS

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Hello is this Openpli4.0 image for genuine dm800hd pvr or for clone? Thank you...

Images make tells us nothing about the hardware.

Take the lid of and have a look at the sim describe it and we can tell you what you have.