Win FREE WeTek Play!!

valentino50

Registered
congratulations to samoyed1976 make the most of it :thum:
Enjoy the android tv,iptv and much more with this excellent device and let us know how good it is.
Wishing everyone good luck for the last draw.
Regards

gotya

Congratulations to bono.tadic1 and samoyed1976

let me in and have a shot and try something new if I'm lucky :D

abinusah

Registered
Congratulations to bono.tadic1 and samoyed1976. Hard luck on my part. But once again I will be very grateful to have a WeTek play. It is a must have box, because of its features.

Lmkiu

Registered
This is an amazing gift to SU members from WeTek, best Public Relations exercise I have seen in a long while.

This box is ideal to upgrade an older TV without internet adapter into a smart TV, I would like to win one, check out its facilities, performance and report back.

Congratulations to previous winners. bono.tadic1 & samoyed1976 and best of luck to everyone who participates in the final draw.:thum:

redbellied

Registered
I nearly pulled the trigger on this box yesterday when I came across a discount code that wasn't valid anymore so didn't go for it in the end . Its only a matter of timing before I do buy it. Really looking forward to using openelec to watch satellite TV. If I am lucky enough to win it here all the better, thanks.

INew

Registered
Congratulations to both winners.

I've read the specifications on their website. This hardware offers so much possibilities for a great price but sadly I'm financially not in the position to buy one.

Maybe I have luck in this contest.
I'm in. "crossed fingers"

digi247

Registered
Congratulations to the two winners i am sure you are getting to grips with the android and Kodi side of the receiver which is very appealing

tevesat

Registered
Congratulations to samoyed1976
...and a third chance to get this excellent device ... and I'm back in the game
everyone good luck :thum: