Strong srt 4620x receiver help

johnbamia

Registered
Hi everyone

I am new in this site , I have aproblem with my Strong srt 4620x receiver . the problem is I can not find the BISS key page to edit the code keys . I have all other keys such as Viacces , Nagra., Irdeto .. etc . Except BISS key code page . I can manage of how to edit the other keys . but I can not do this with BISS keys because it dose not exist .

MY receiver update soft ware is the latest ( October 2008) so how can I add it to my receiver .

Thanks to all

johnbamia

Registered
THanks for replay

I know this procedurs . But the problem is ther is no BISS page .all other pages for Viaccess, Nagra etc.. are exist
But No Bisss
how to add this key page to my system

ADDER

Registered
When you use 8280 it opens a page with 60 lines you enter the keys in one of the lines for both Biss & DCW/CCW

johnbamia

Registered
ADDER Thank you so much , you have solve my problem .

Please note that after pressing 8280 BISS only had been shown up in the upper left corner. ( DCW not shown ) ,

For CCW it is already exisit.by pressing 8282.no problem for it.

My last question if ( DCW is CCW ) ?

Anyhow thank you very very much for your kind help.and please excecuse my poor English

best regards

Last edited:

ADDER

Registered
CCW is DCW on constant

DCW (Direct control word) change every few seconds when they go constant CCW (Constant Control word)they are called CCW

Last edited:

johnbamia

Registered
Thank you Adder

Thanks for clarification . so DIRECT CONTROL WORD (DCW) is a temporary stage prior to be CONSTANT CONTROL WORD (CCW). is I am wright ?

ADDER

Registered
We can only use CCW they last anything between 10 mins - whenever the provider goes back to DCW

johnbamia

Registered
Dear Adder

as far as I understood I have to enter CCW code first . but I do not understand ( whenever the provider goes back to DCW ).

Please note that I enter the code manually by Remote control . what is your advice Dear.

johnbamia

Registered
One last question

Concerning BISS

Sometimes the BISS codes are subdevided into TWO consequent lines .i.e The first line starting with (00) and the second line starting with (01).

For example

00 ???????????????? (It is just an example)
01 ????????????????

As you see there are two lines 16 Digits each .

on my BISS page it is only ONE line of 32 digits .

SO, Should I edit the codes in 2 LINES i.e The first line starting with (00) and the second line starting with (01).

Or editing the 32 digits all in ONE line starting with (00)

Thanks in advance

Best regards
Or

esro007

Registered
Concerning BISS

Sometimes the BISS codes are subdevided into TWO consequent lines .i.e The first line starting with (00) and the second line starting with (01).

For example

00 ???????????????? (It is just an example)
01 ????????????????

As you see there are two lines 16 Digits each .

on my BISS page it is only ONE line of 32 digits .

SO, Should I edit the codes in 2 LINES i.e The first line starting with (00) and the second line starting with (01).

Or editing the 32 digits all in ONE line starting with (00)

Thanks in advance

Best regards
Or

Dear friend hi
parking lots or baseball and did 32-digit rate, or 16-digit rate and parking lots and base 00 or 01 presented if they are not been any Figure 32 32 figure into it and if 16-digit rate has been entered 16 figure and reserve figure and 16 other automatically repeated be successful.

rraja83

Registered
hi guys...since we talking about BISS/CCW stuff
can i ask if these keys are for all encrytion system...
i mean if i have keys for specific channels from a specific sattelite and my receiver has option for BISS keys...would it works or do i need some special module???