2 problems i have , plz help

fetean12

Registered
hi all
i am new with cuberevo/ip 9000 hd , i used mutant s-200 before and now with ip 9000 so i need your help plz :):)
first of all the best image for this box E2 or Sif team based on dgs or ptk .......:confused::confused:

secondly i have a newcamd server working on mgcamd 1.31 EMU om mutant and want to start it on the cuberevo so i if you can plz give me detailed way to start newcamd .:(:p

THX dear all ;););):cool::D:D

Enigma2 images at this time are the most stable.. PKT are the easyest to start with and everything you need to download can be downloaded form the addons..
the aaf images are also a good Choice...

Mgmcam 1.31 and 1.35 both work on ipbox..

If you need a connection to cccam then Oscam is best Any mgmcamd should work with Newcs

fetean12

Registered
Thx a lot bro
i use sifteam on mutant s200 , my use of ipbox is to watch scrambled channels , record movies and use time shift
i dont use youtube or mail ( limited addons i need to use )
so what image you advice me to use ??
about mgcamd , after installing Mgcamd EMU , just put the newcamd.list file in keys folder or there are another steps .

thx a lot my friend and sorry to bother you

Sifteam images for dgs based is the most stable but you will need to add Url2 To the image there is loads of Info on here..

Enigma2 images are all ready to go just use the addons to download wat you need..
Both PKT/AAF images are all ready to go...

Just put your configs in /var/keys

fetean12

Registered
THX my friend
i have the url 2 for mutant and will use it on the revo
any prob i will tell you
thx again