connection losed with router

philo

Registered
hello,i'm new,my vu+ solo lose connection with router thomson,i got errore like (conection blocked with cccam server),and second one(sorry no connection established),before the 3 line are displayed,but now ,i think they're deleted!
i try disable DHCP mode and gave IP to my vu+ solo ,but still problem,no private channel!all fta are ok .pleease help

Rickk

Registered
port's shared on the router?
can be accessed with webif? (vu ip on the internet browser enter)
works dcc connection to vu?

philo

Registered
think rikk:
more information and problems:
- cccam line are disappeared not recoverable.
- connection from vu+ ,failed like youtube.
- router wifi and LAN are ok ,and cable rj45.
-first time vu+ is mentioned in LAN router,but now it is unknown.

i don't know a way to test is it a problem of cccam server owner or connection because i got a different error message source:cccam error and connection fail

philo

Registered
i ask you and experts,can i restore deleted cccam lines or can the server owner delete line remotely?

philo

Registered
solved,but i don't know how!the vendor explain me that vu+ was formatted,and cccam lines are deleted,but i see his explication not logic,and he lies to got 20euros for repair,and vu+ imqge and channel list are changed that mean a he flash it: what is your opinion?and what can the problem
?finaly i want to ask where can i find my cccam in vu+?think for all.

philo

Registered
blackhole has changed to 1.6.7, but i don't remember version,but only i remember when booting i see enigma 2 and a cat icon on the right of screen

Rickk

Registered
press menu -> plugins -> green button -> wait-> select softcam -> cccam -> install -> reboot gui