Smart DVB + error of filters/SmartAVS

dahaka

Registered
This is a driver bug can't get channels from low symbol rates ,
Which card you have and driver version ?

ParsianSat

Registered
UN-check Enable PLS from Channels-->Scan current Frequency--> Scanner .

Thank you for your reply!

If you mean in the manual section as can be seen in the below picture, it's already unchecked!

190259e8ecf26faa1.jpg

ParsianSat

Registered
I think this happens only on very weak signals

It detects the signal but its not strong enough to pick up the channel

Don't forget the weather is crap - well here in the UK it is miserable heavy rain all day

Great for feed hunting :/

Yes, I also think that it's because of weak signal but some people say it's because of bug!?

What do you mean by saying
Great for feed hunting

Did you mean using EBS pro is great for feed hunting?

gap30

Donating Member
No just a figure of speech

I think the poster above may be right about low symbol rates

I might invest in a 6903 soon

ParsianSat

Registered
If you also think that it might be a bug in player's software for low symbol rates, is it reasonable to invest in a product with higher price within the same player we currently use?

You also mentioned that you sometimes have the same problem in which you cannot scan some frequencies. Does 6903 solve the problem?

Unless we purchase a licensed player!? Does it solve the problem!? I don't know because lack of enough experience ......

ParsianSat

Registered
Thank you dahaka! I certainly will try the older version.

BTW, do you know how we can watch powervu encrypted channels in smart DVB?

dahaka

Registered
BTW, do you know how we can watch powervu encrypted channels in smart DVB?
Am using 32bit SDVB last version from official site (0.5.0.60) at windows 7 64bit with PowerVU EMU and powervu channels work (Sat 20W ,4.9E and 9E) last time i checked .

VictorLS

Registered
For information: in my case Russian SAT-card OMICOM S2 PCI is catching PLP (even in Multistream from 4e9) with both bda.dev and blindscan.dev, but TBS 5520SE - with blindscan.dev only with -35MHz offset in Scanner settings:

Last edited:

VictorLS

Registered
Btw there is great for RFscan program by CrazyCat Crazyscan.7z (5MB) https://yadi.sk/d/nDzoNOuG3ND6on (streamreader.dll from it is used in SmartDVB with blindscan.dev) - I usually scan difficult transponders (including PLP in Multistream) in it and than in SmartDVB.

Last edited:

VictorLS

Registered
Does it also work with TBS 5520SE?
Yes, of course - last known by me version I've uploaded knows TBS 5520SE well.
Have you ever tested it?
Yes, of course too: with TBS 5520SE RFscan much worse (square lines) than with OMICOM S2 PCI (spline lines). CrazyCat propose with 5520SE use BLScan2 mode (instead of BLScan mode) in his CrazyScan program to find new transponders - I'll try it this weekend.

ParsianSat

Registered
Am using 32bit SDVB last version from official site (0.5.0.60) at windows 7 64bit with PowerVU EMU and powervu channels work (Sat 20W ,4.9E and 9E) last time i checked .

OK, good to know that someone confirms it!

I personally do use 2.7 v and copied and pasted its content in "mdplugins" folders of Smart DVB, but channels don't open!? It occurs while I use dvb dream and they are OK at 20W.

What version of Powervu Emu do you use? Please advise us. Thank you :thum:

gap30

Donating Member

I personally do use 2.7 v and copied and pasted its content in "mdplugins" folders of Smart DVB, but channels don't open!? It occurs while I use dvb dream and they are OK at 20W.

It works on the 32bit normal version

dahaka

Registered

Powervu Emu 2.7

ParsianSat

Registered
When we want to choose the device, we see four options. The first two ones are bda. Which one should we use? When using crazyscan, should we use the third one!? What's the difference!?

190259ea2a3653e6c.jpg

Cable of my device has two USBs. One is black and the other is red. What's the difference!?