UPC Direct & TNT Sat working on Spiderbox,Dreambox etc.... using CCCam/Newcamd (Fausto/vplug/vplug server)

Status
Not open for further replies.

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Absolutely perfect!

Spiderbox Newcamd > Fausto CCCam > vplug server TNT Sat :) [inc HD France 2, ARTE, M6, TF1, Cherie25 etc]

Spiderbox CCCam > vplug server UPC Direct :)
(although I am prob going to do Spiderbox Newcamd > Fausto CCCam > vplug server UPC Direct, might as well be able to see the Control Words)

Not sure why Spiderbox will not connect directly for TNT Sat (No ECMs received by vplug server) but both EMUs are working rock solid for me now - no blips or missing CW's :D :thum:

@ Anyone else still struggling keep trying and post here any problems or successes you have. We know the keys posted in the keys section for TNT Sat & UPC Direct are 100% correct, but without new Viaccess.mdl / Cryptoworks.mdl vplug wouldn't have opened them. Its the same for all EMUs, new firmware, patch etc required. So at least if your receiver has CCCam and/or Newcamd there is chance for you to get it working with vplug, vplug server, Fausto and the other DVB programs out there that can be run on your PC without a DVB Card.

gotya

sorry I was out

T1 for TNTSAT fixed and added to softcam & v_keys

try it hope it will work fine

regards

hibees09

Registered
I have a dreambox 500s and have downloaded vplug server, i can connect vplug to my dreambox but have no idea how to configure any files or softcams

can anyone help?

percivjr

Registered

FanOfSat

Registered
RMC Decouverte, Cherie25 HD working with mdplug on server, too.
I remember vplug-emu had a problem with these channels.

Do they work inbetween on vplugserver with vplug-emu?

Last edited:

percivjr

Registered
RMC Decouverte, Cherie25 HD working with mdplug on server, too.
I remember vplug-emu had a problem with these channels.

Do they work inbetween on vplugserver with vplug-emu?

RMC Decouverte working on vPlugserver. Cannot test Cherie 25 (no HD receiver).

hibees09

Registered
Hi guys thanks for all the help, I got it working!!!

is it just a case of replacing the vkeys and softcam key now to keep it running?

cheers

empb

Staff member
Administrator
Yes if the keys change you will need to update them see keys sections Viaccess section for TNT Sat, Cryptoworks section for UPC Direct.

@FanOfSat, yes Cherie25 both SD & HD are open now ;)

chepor

Registered
It´s possible to watch the plataform with clarcketech 5000 cmbo plus. and how?
Thanks

daddydiegs

Registered
Thanks for the reply.

for UPC keys (Thor) with Starsat SR-X6300CU Super

It works on my old box.Thanks a lot.:thum:

empb

Staff member
Administrator
can i watch upc on neotion 501:confused:

If you have Linux O/S or similair on your neotion receiver and are able to run Newcamd/CCCam etc - then yes (using either vplug server or Fausto Emulator/DVB Plugins-vplug on your PC).

If your receiver supports SSSP or similair serial PC connection, depending on the connection it may be supported by Fausto EMU/DVB Plugins-vplug (run on your PC).

If you have a card slot and season interface or cam (like Dragon CAM, T-Rex CAM etc) and season interface you should be able to connect to FE*/DVB Plugins-vplug on your PC, there are plenty of read me/how to .txt files included with the Fausto v1.45 install.

*FE = Fausto Emulator

mcfly82

Registered
Hello all,
is it possible to watch upc/tnt without using fausto or vplugserver? Amiko and other boxes have now embedded EMU for this, but what about dreambox? For example a softcam that reads keys.
Thanks,
McFly

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

upc / tnt working dreambox for enigma

oscam y mod
wicardd

oscam y mod 1,20 svn 8777 emu

please try and report here

fergy9271

Registered
Hi I have tmate 5402ci+ super and trying to get into a this is there a link for a mugs guide to vplug, cccam ,c.lines,etc

saturn9

Registered
Hi - Have a reciever running CCCAM 2.2.01 and a PC Running Fausto. Have been using it mainly for Nordic soft *** but can it be used for UPC & TNT?

Have tried vplug server with no success and also tried Vplug as a plugin for fausto 1.45 with no success.

Is there an idiots guide as to how this can be done?

empb

Staff member
Administrator
I'm using vplug server right now for TNT Sat & SIC International (CCCam: PC to Technomate).

[UPC Direct is practically over now, only VH1, Universal, HBO Comedy...]

And I'm using Fausto for Bulsat. Also have vplug running with Fausto with no issues.

Place all the vplug files in the Fausto > EMU > Plugins folder. I also run vplugserver from there so vplug and vplugserver can use the same Softcam and vkeys and Viaccess.mdl etc.

and READ the following text files that are included with the Fausto installation:

Fausto & Card Client.txt
Fausto & Cards servers.txt
Fausto & DVB PlugIns.txt

Status
Not open for further replies.