Go Back   Sat Universe > Dreambox (SD Models) > Dreambox Chat
Email Us

Manually Install Ccam and Ccam config

Dreambox Chat

Old 12-12-2015, 18:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-viewer View Post
Ftp question.
I want to install gbox on to my dreambox 800se (its a genuine box not a clone,Its running Gemini image.I don't want to install a brand new image.I have found gbox 1.1 zip file.I have renamed the file to a tbz2 file.ftp over to var/ temp but its not seeing the folder even after rebooting.Its been such a long while since I did this do I need to unzip it first.then rename it to a tb2 file ftp it over.any guidance on this would be appreciated.
I know at 1 time you could down load the file but I haven't got an up-to-date url file.

hi

if you havent the correct start script your IMG cccam not works

3 methode

1 instal blue pannel or ts pannel & dl & instl emu
by remote with menu

2 seek & Dl the gemini emu pack E2 gbox.ipk put to /tmp
and manuel instal with remote by button : menu

3 unzip the GBOX pack & put EACH FILE TO CORRECT PLACE
gbox.bin usr/bin + 755
gbox_cam.sh usr/scrip + 755

if you havent the correct start script your IMG cccam not works

@ +

HTPC win7 64b 2x2Ghz 2x1Go 6400 ECC GF 8400GS
TBS 6920 HD pcie NWemu 2.1.6
TBS 6980 QBOX-2 HD USB hadu & Acamd
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to magictails For This Useful Post:
chikomurai (13-03-2017), reza_ (23-12-2015)
Old 12-03-2017, 13:31  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

to useeeeeblue panel to download in cmmando image do i have to anualy installl blue panel first as i cant seem to find it in the image
Old 29-04-2017, 22:17  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default conf. any

any config
thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by leodis View Post
to useeeeeblue panel to download in cmmando image do i have to anualy installl blue panel first as i cant seem to find it in the image
Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts).
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.