Amiko mini HD Channel List

Krazyk

Registered
I have been hunting for the latest Amiko mini HD channel list but am unable to find it!

It's like everyone overnight moved over to enigma 2 boxes!

Can anyone help or point in the right direction I was looking for 28.2 like the AJSat list which is broken down into the same settings as Sly uk

Regards

Krazy

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
I have been hunting for the latest Amiko mini HD channel list but am unable to find it!

It's like everyone overnight moved over to enigma 2 boxes!

Can anyone help or point in the right direction I was looking for 28.2 like the AJSat list which is broken down into the same settings as Sly uk

Regards

Krazy

Amiko mini HD channel list_28.2E no tested

JAKITAKI

Super VIP
Chanell List For All Amiko 3606

Code:
EXPRESS 53 E
AZERSPACE 46 E
INTELSAT 45 E
TURKSAT 42 E
HELLAS 39 E
EUTELSAT 36 E
ASTRA 31.5 E
ASTRA 28.2 E
BADR 26 E
ASTRA 23.5 E
ASTRA 19.2 E
EUTELSAT 16 E
HOTBIRD 13 E
EUTELSAT 10 E
EUROBIRD 9 E
EUTELSAT 7 E
SIRIUS 4.8 E
EUTELSAT 3 E
THOR 1 W
AMOS 4 W
ATLANTIC B. 5 W
NILESAT 7 W
ATLANTIC B. 8 W
EXPRESS 11 W
ATLANTIC B. 12.5
TELSTAR 15 W
NSS 22 W
INTELSAT 24.5 W
HISPASAT 30 W

thanks Traian :thum:

eduardachon

Registered
hello AMIKO_SHD-8360_ channel list Please... astra 19,2 e

thanks...

i want to learn how to do ..channel list.. is posible?

Sat-Shop

Board Sponsor
We provide not only USB updates but daily online channel list updates for a range of Amiko HD receivers on 28.2 East (Micro, 8140, Mini SE, Mini Combo, 8260+, Spiel Mini, Spiel HD) - First time round you will need to load our Lavatronics Enhanced Firmware which is available from our Download Centre HERE, from then on you will be able to do an online update in a few clicks of the remote control rather than USB update (though you can still do a USB update if you prefer), information for which including latest updates and update instructions can be found on our Information Centre HERE.

Please note we only cover 28.2 East with these daily (as required) updates and base our list on a specific region/setup - if you require moving channels / adding sections etc. / other satellites/packages then you will need to do this yourself, we only stick to our set satellite and list format. If you do spot a channel that's changed and needs updating you can use our form HERE to submit channel change details.

damiensk

Registered
have looked all over for a sly 28e channel list.
ive been given a amiko mini hd ( not se) to sort, have updated to the latest software but deleted all the channel bouquets.
have tried a few diffrent d/l off this thread, but nothing seems to sort it. posts 2 and 3.

can some please help or point me in the right direction for an upto date channel list, thanks

amikos

Registered
updating

it seems as lavatronics get bigger there support gts smaller

they shoud be making weekly updates for sky

Lugmor

Registered
Hi. I just erase all info from my Amiko Mini Combo so is there any chance that someone can tell me how to restore or to download simmilar channel update for my device.
Thank you in advance.