dreambox 500hd clone

mercedesboy

Registered
hi im new here and just started with dreambox i bought a dreambox550hd and flashed it with sim 2.10 image i found here on the site and i tryed several images all seem to work fine.
there is one problem that i have it is that when i search for channels i only find 100 - 200 channels and from the start with original image i found 1500 channels.
i tryed put new xlm sat file but no diffrance im not sure if the sim inside is ferarri or 2.10 cuz didnt say on the site i bought the box from but 2.10 image is working to flash the box with.

so the problem is i cant find all channels can anyone help please :(

regards mb

Last edited:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
What sat are you scanning and how do you have the tuner setup ?

mercedesboy

Registered
i do channelsearch on thor 0.8w and astra/sirius 4.8e tuner is configured simple mode thor port a astra port b also tried advanced set up but no diffrance. the box seems to work fine exept i cant find the channels.

mercedesboy

Registered
before i flshed the box i found around 1500 channels so something is not right :( and i borrowed a friends box he have same as me but not flashed and did channel search and found 1500 channels with his box and only 100- 200 with mine:(

Last edited:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Im just wondering about your sat.xml because both positions have multiple sats at them.

http://satellites-xml.eu/

Your switch seems to be working butt are your lnb working on both polarities.

Another thing to try is dont scan try some channel settings including these sat and see if the channels clear.