PKT CUBEREVO NEBULA v3 discussion

JamesBond

Registered
arken, what are the diferences from this latest SVN version from the official V3 release?

To all, does anyone knows why in the PKT menu the software upgrade doesn't work to upgrade to new versions without the need of reinstall everything from scratch?

giordano

Registered
Copy oscam in var/emu change atributes to 755...
Copy oscam user server and config files in var/keys..
Go to blue panel and start emu..

shurikas

Registered
I can't boot Nebula V3 image on IPBOX 9000, what need to change in multiboot? I have installed PGI on flash and multi boot. All other images working except Nebula.
Thanks

triplex1

Registered
I can't boot Nebula V3 image on IPBOX 9000, what need to change in multiboot? I have installed PGI on flash and multi boot. All other images working except Nebula.
Thanks

Multiboot PKT BMT 4.11

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-4d61fee4.html

rename it to usb_update & flash it to your box

0 = CRi - FLASH
1 = CRi - USB SDB1
2 = CRi - USB SDB2
3 = CRi - USB SDB3
4 = E2 - FLASH
5 = E2 - USB SDB1
6 = E2 - USB SDB2
7 = E2 - USB SDB3
8 = E2 - USB SDB4
9 = CRi - USB SDB4

arken

Registered
Thanks

If other USB images are booting, the bootloader is OK. It has not been changed for years. Double check your installation. Repartition and reformat the usb stick again. Do a 'sync' command after extracting the archive.

Pogifej

Registered
Thx, this image is perfect. Faster zap than PGI in flash wau!!! I use UPC direct in Hungary and my box is 91HD. My cryptoworks card read oscam7173 as emu. Config mod by my frend.
How can I clean my satlist, because just 0.8W what i want to use.
With Dreamboxedit I send to the box my edited channel list but nothing change in box.

Matt.Dreambox

Registered
Thx, this image is perfect. Faster zap than PGI in flash wau!!! I use UPC direct in Hungary and my box is 91HD. My cryptoworks card read oscam7173 as emu. Config mod by my frend.
How can I clean my satlist, because just 0.8W what i want to use.
With Dreamboxedit I send to the box my edited channel list but nothing change in box.

go on your sat list then press menu button then you can remove the sat that you dont need them

thief_a

Registered
Loosing the tuner...

Hi all,
i hope you guys can help me.

i flashed my ipbox900 with a sattuner after ages of not using with the actual aaf "dont cry image", installed all i d'like, did a few reboots, so far all worked (mgcam to oscam, channels and webif.

i had the reciever over night powerless, as i use it on a master/slave plug, with my a/v reciever as master.
when i powered up everything the next evening, the ipbox yelled about no tuner...
same happens the day after, when i flashed it with the pkteam "nebula v3". everything worked well, during reboots, and poweroffs, aslong as i dont made it completely powerless. after a powerless state, the ipbox always "losses" the tuner... havent found a way to get it back besides reflashing, witch ain't a proper solution..

anyone has an idea on that isue? cv

livs

Registered
I do replace dvbs tuner in 900hd with an philips dvbc tuner. It works with sifteam, hdmu images but not with this one.

nivanescu

Registered
I do replace dvbs tuner in 900hd with an philips dvbc tuner. It works with sifteam, hdmu images but not with this one.

For me it is working on 9000 not on 900 but what do you mean it is not working, indeed automatic search is not working, only manual search.