Software Dvb/Delay

Cocas

Registered
Good evening, someone tell me if there is any software (dvb dream, ProgDVB, etc.) to have less delay in the transmission of the channels? Or if there is any factor that can be changed to reduce the delay in relation to transmission?

Thanks

Cocas

Registered
Which dvb card and codec used ?

I used Tbs6902 DVB-S2 DUAL Tuner PCLIe Card, o software is dbv Dream and the codec i think it is LAV Video Decoder but i do not understand much of this part, is something i can do to improve the delay?

Thanks

Cocas

Registered
But I try this codec cyberlink on dvb dream and I keep with 1 second of delay. I not understand. But I will keep try.

1bedu12

Registered
i use dvbviewer pro also, but for this problem, there are no differences to dvbdream or smartdvb ... its hardware (include lnb) or codec / settings

fil1

Donating Member
for me, it is less delay on dvbviewer than dvbdream with same lav codec. Dvb source filter latency set to 10ms

Cocas

Registered
i use dvbviewer pro also, but for this problem, there are no differences to dvbdream or smartdvb ... its hardware (include lnb) or codec / settings

I I've tried several. the DVBViewer was the only one not tested. Toward the hardware which do what is the ideal and codec? I have a lnb Inverto Black Ultra.