Go Back   Sat Universe > Emulators & Cardservers > Chat > Oscam Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Oscam Mod : " Oscam Emu " ONLY CHAT NO FILES

Oscam Chat

Old 16-05-2018, 20:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,252 Times in 398 Posts

If helps, here oscam log from initializing card and receiving authorization
Attached Files
File Type: txt Novi tekstni dokument (6).txt (16.5 KB, 75 views)
ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo (16-05-2018)
Old 21-05-2018, 18:42  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i want Oscam rev 11391 for BH image vusolo2
Old 25-05-2018, 16:51  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

STB Alphasat opening the sat's grid 65, 75 and 84W in PVU. Good news, we hope that Oscam will be back before the world cup.
Old 31-08-2018, 15:02  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

ciao,sto cercando oscam 11392 gia configurata x vu+du2 con immag bh 2.1.1,grazie
Old 02-09-2018, 15:58  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 2,800 Times in 1,191 Posts

@nautilus7 are you here?
Oscam emu patch need fix afn and mtn?

We are together team,if you want to support team ONLINE SUPPORT

Old 28-09-2018, 13:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Mux ESPN BR 40,5W in hash mode 17 too.
Old 08-10-2018, 23:22  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Can anyone please please please bring back the OScam builds WITH SSL support, smartreader and pcsc support?
And perhaps for future use: IPv6 support?

I can't update now (VU+ Zero 4k) because I use a triple smartcardreader.
(I don't know if and how to build one myself, I have only Windows).
Old 11-10-2018, 13:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexzie View Post
Can anyone please please please bring back the OScam builds WITH SSL support, smartreader and pcsc support?
And perhaps for future use: IPv6 support?

I can't update now (VU+ Zero 4k) because I use a triple smartcardreader.
(I don't know if and how to build one myself, I have only Windows).
I got a message that I should install the OScam from this thread, still no smartreader support.
Old 11-10-2018, 14:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,547 Times in 310 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexzie View Post
I added this topic:

http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost...4&postcount=87

Last edited by m35istan; 11-10-2018 at 14:18..
Old 11-10-2018, 15:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by m35istan View Post
Thanks, I will try that, but I don't know for sure if the Oscam I mentioned
has no smartreader support because it doesn't work on my VU+ Zero 4k.

I installed the one for OpenPLi it doesn't even run!
Can't access the WebIF, config files are in /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-emu ? Default port 8888 and even if I change that in oscam.config I can't access the WebIF, softcam is not doing anything!

Have I installed the right version? Don't I need a arm-version for mu VU+ Zero 4k?