Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

kathrein ufs910

Kathrein UFS 910

Old 13-12-2012, 02:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default kathrein ufs910

Hi! i am new in forum and i need some help from someone with expirience. i bought used kathrein with instaled image AAF hot summer v2 and it worked good, but i need to upgrade cccam to have more possibilities and i try to use norton comannder to connect to receiver but there is a problem with username and password. i tried with "root" and "kathrein" but nothing. it seems someone who installed image put different password and i am helpless, the same thing happend with kathy control center, when i type ip adress, username and pass and press to test the connection it show ping-ok, telnet-ok, ftp-ok but ftp login failed! what is most easy to do? please help! tnx!
Old 13-12-2012, 06:48  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

if you have problems with loggin so you can ask old user... how is password or you can flash new image with KCC.
cccam works on ufs not good, so -I mean- is better to use oscam or mgcam.
greetings
Old 13-12-2012, 12:17  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by villiam View Post
Hi! i am new in forum and i need some help from someone with expirience. i bought used kathrein with instaled image AAF hot summer v2 and it worked good, but i need to upgrade cccam to have more possibilities and i try to use norton comannder to connect to receiver but there is a problem with username and password. i tried with "root" and "kathrein" but nothing. it seems someone who installed image put different password and i am helpless, the same thing happend with kathy control center, when i type ip adress, username and pass and press to test the connection it show ping-ok, telnet-ok, ftp-ok but ftp login failed! what is most easy to do? please help! tnx!
root and deambox are user and password for all AAF img. for kathrein
Old 15-12-2012, 14:36  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i think i must reinstall image because any known password didnt work! any idea of which image to download? condition is i have c lines for some cccam servers so i must install cccam emu, or any other which work with c lines so please i woud like to have some suggestions! tnx to all!
Old 15-12-2012, 15:02  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by villiam View Post
i think i must reinstall image because any known password didnt work! any idea of which image to download? condition is i have c lines for some cccam servers so i must install cccam emu, or any other which work with c lines so please i woud like to have some suggestions! tnx to all!
I have AAF Don't Cry Image UFS 910 USB GST and it works fine and runing CCCAM and Incubus-122 on it . My cccam acunt work fine in both emu.
I run barry allen and have this img on usb.
dont forget to install Feeds IPK-enigma2 Update tmp manuell for to get emu on line.
Old 01-02-2013, 13:15  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

.., some link for V3 to download... please...
Old 01-02-2013, 20:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by umilco View Post
.., some link for V3 to download... please...
what do you mean by v3؟
v3 of what؟
Old 02-03-2018, 15:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

login root, pass - root. oscam did not try to use?