AZBox Premium with OpenCAS & MultiCAS V 182 2k130523

Blackman1948

Registered
Hi all I think this could be the forum to put this question in.
I have an AZBox Premium + with OpenCAS using MultiCAS V 182 and I would like to ask two simple questions and they are:
1/ With your ir control can you add new biss keys or is it a case that you can only edit one or more of the existing keys.
2/ In the biss key section where you are allowed to edit the keys (EDIT and CONVERT KEYS)I have noticed that you require a Provider IDor in the folder via FTP in MultiCAS its called Service ID.
This service ID or Provider ID in the Edit and Convert keys window has provider ID as in 3 bytes being 00 1F FF or other now where do you get your hands on the provider ID from the channel you want to watch. does the AZBox give you the Provider ID?.
Also the INDEX in between the Service Id and the key does this need to be changed?.
Any help on the above would be appreciated.
I am testing the keys without luck from Edge Sports on Asiasat 5. These keys work ok on my Openbox s10

Blackman1948

Registered
I have downloaded and installed MultiCAS Edit V1.5 and its a ripper. This little program makes life a lot easier.
All I need to know now guys is how do you find the Provider ID so you can add it into MultiCAS Edit for my AZbox.
Like I stated above i'm testing my AZBox on Edge sports on Asiasat 5 as I have that working key in my Openbox

Blackman1948

Registered
I'm still having no luck on the AZbox opening biss I'm adding Provider ID as 00 00 00 the correct key for Edge Sports as I have it working in my Open box S 10 and the AZbox has a black screen.I'm re starting the cam, I've sent the keys across via MultiCas edit and activated them, tried it both ways including manually adding them and still have a black screen saying Scrambled No doubt i'm missing something or doing something wrong