FASHION TV 4K - HOW TO WATCH 4K?

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

http://fashion4k.com/satellites

i have Astra19 E but

how can i watch it?

which kind of receiver or sat tv pc card?

oys

Registered
The channel is code-free and requires the most common 4k receiver to view.

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

Which models?

cheap and quality

i am sure more people waiting this answer! ;)

RimaNTSS

Registered
Which models? cheap and quality
Are you looking for "Cheap and quality" or "Cheap OR quality"? :) Any 4k receiver fill be able to receive FTA 4k channels. And, do not forget that TV set is also should be 4k, other-ways you will not enjoy 4k quality on the screen. And also screen size of the TV should be as big as possible, I would say > than 50' .

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

Are you looking for "Cheap and quality" or "Cheap OR quality"? :) Any 4k receiver fill be able to receive FTA 4k channels. And, do not forget that TV set is also should be 4k, other-ways you will not enjoy 4k quality on the screen. And also screen size of the TV should be as big as possible, I would say > than 50' .

You say if you want to watch 4k
You must buy 4k tv and 4k tvs entegred sat tuner!!

And so so 1000 euro min.

el samak

VIP
Since 1 year i have 4k Equipment
And i Watch it maybe 1time in a month

And there are Not many Channels in Germany To Watch.

My Idea is

Wait and Look what will Happen with the prices of 4k Equipment

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

I have an operative restaurant in the cafe as there will be public broadcasts

Since 1 year i have 4k Equipment
And i Watch it maybe 1time in a month

And there are Not many Channels in Germany To Watch.

My Idea is

Wait and Look what will Happen with the prices of 4k Equipment

RimaNTSS

Registered
You say if you want to watch 4k
You must buy 4k tv and 4k tvs entegred sat tuner!!
If you have 4k receiver it will be possible to see 4k channels on usual TV-set, but it will not be 4k quality picture. That is because $k TV-sets has higher screen resolution than FullHD TV-sets. Almost all new TV models equipped with satellite tuner. So, in case you are going to watch only FTA channels than you will not need stand-alone tuner at all as TV built-in tuner will work for that. In case if you wish to see coded channels than it is also possible, you just need to insert CAM-module and Pay-card in the slot at the back of the TV. So, it maybe not necessary at all for you to buy new tuner, but just new TV-set. BTW, yesterday I helped my neighbor to buy 50' 4k Samsung TV. Price was less than 600 eur and it has SAT-tuner and all other extras.

RimaNTSS

Registered
Cheap and quality 4k receivers are built in TV-sets..... no need to buy additional box (means - cost nothing) :)