Latest Barry allen for dm800 clone

dktn

Registered
HI MR mfaraj57
I install barry allen 5.0.23 but nabilosat0.12 on usb take 15 minutes to boot. MR mfaraj57 how can I solve it?

Last edited:

mfaraj57

Super VIP
HI MR mfaraj57
I install barry allen 5.0.23 but nabilosat0.12 on usb take 15 minutes to boot. MR mfaraj57 how can I solve it?
Hi dktn
what is boot loader
for me with bootloader 69 this image takes about 1/2 hr to boot,this problem for BL69 tell now is not solved
try to use ozoon in flash with barry allen ,or patched nabilo hyperspace nabilo with meoboot

mfaraj57

Super VIP
Barry allen 5.0.24-patched

Barry allen 5.0.24

enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen_5.0.24-patched-mfaraj-tunisiasat_mipsel

The patch is tested on clone dm800-Bl69-it is safe tell now
Best used with lean ozoon in flash,disconnect internet during installation,install by dcc-upload packages
use at your own risk

aboutx.jpg

99198462.jpg

dktn

Registered
Hi MR mfaraj57
My dm800 is clone with BL#72. first i install oozoon image and barry allen 5.023 then install nabilo sat and gemini image on HDD. with gemini image take 5 minutes to boot but nabilo sat 12 take 15 minutes. can you helpme to solve it? did you try nabilosat12 on barry allen5.024 that you gived us? how long does it take to boot with nabilasat v12?

mfaraj57

Super VIP
Hi MR mfaraj57
My dm800 is clone with BL#72. first i install oozoon image and barry allen 5.023 then install nabilo sat and gemini image on HDD. with gemini image take 5 minutes to boot but nabilo sat 12 take 15 minutes. can you helpme to solve it? did you try nabilosat12 on barry allen5.024 that you gived us? how long does it take to boot with nabilasat v12?
Hi
i do not think that long reboot related to barry allen version
i think it is a result of interaction of the image with the hardware of dream(drivers), as i have said most recent images including nabilo .12 have long reboot on my dreambox 800 with BL69,however only exception is latest nabilo hyperspace which has very short reboot,you can use it instead of nabilo .12

-=Ce|edon.EUS=-

Registered
Enchanted to speak with you.

This, has been from version 5.018

Version 5.0.18, goes very well with all the images, but from the BH12 it takes there much.

thanks for the work Mfaraj

Un saludo

Last edited:

Stewieb

Registered
Hi I keep getting the following and I not connected to the net so can anyone advise what the problem may be?

feed/Packages.gz
Inflating http://www.oozoon-dreamboxupdate.de/opendreambox/1.5/dm800/20081129/f
ed/Packages.gz
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/ipkg/OoZooN
****> DONE <<<
root@dm800:~# ipkg-cl list > /tmp/ipkg-list.tmp; echo "****> DONE <<<";
****> DONE <<<
root@dm800:~# ipkg-cl list_installed > /tmp/ipkg-installed.tmp; echo "****> DONE
<<";
****> DONE <<<
root@dm800:~# cd /
root@dm800:/# ipkg install /tmp/barryallen.ipk
Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen (5.0.34) to root...
Downloading http://www.oozoon-dreamboxupdate.de/opendreambox/1.5/dm800/20081129
feed/enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen_5.0.34_mipsel.ipk
wget: www.oozoon-dreamboxupdate.de: Host name lookup failure
Nothing to be done
An error ocurred, return value: 22.
Collected errors:
ipkg_download: ERROR: Command failed with return value 1: `wget --passive-ftp
-q -P /tmp/ipkg-9sCsm4 http://www.oozoon-dreamboxupdate.de/opendreambox/1.5/dm
00/20081129/feed/enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen_5.0.34_mipsel.ipk'
Failed to download enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen. Perhaps you need to ru
'ipkg update'?

Thanks,

Stewart

mfaraj57

Super VIP
Dcc trying to install barry allen 5.0.34 and because no internet failed to download it
remove barry allen 5.0.34 from remove packages from dream then re-install patched 5.0.33 and disable internet connection

Stewieb

Registered
I can't seem to find a 5.0.34 in the plugings on the box menu to remove and the only Barry Allen i can see in DCC will not let me remove it but only install it.

So need some further help,

thanks

Stew

humaxdriver

Registered
Hi I have ss#72 bootloader, anybody has tried this version 5.0.33 during booting time with BH v12 in flashusb because I installed 5.0.26 version and it take long time for booting, actually I am using 5.0.18 version and it's doing fast booting.What it's new in the version 5.0.33 from version 5.0.18 ? And another thing how to disable HDD without open the box before to install barryallen because during installation first it searching for HDD and second searching for flashusb drive.If you have HDD installed inside barryallen will install files in HDD.Thanks.

Last edited:

kadnor

Registered
presently mid february 2010

What would you recommend for DM 800 HD clone-

How to check what bootloader my box has ?

And what Version of FIRMWARE and Enigma ?

What other items I should know before attempting to do any modification ?

Thanks in advance for your guidance.

With interest will wait for your response.

Best Wishes,
yours respectfully,

kadnor

Hi
to make things clear
we usually patch the preinst file which present in the ipk package of barry allen and we remove the part which check for bootloader version and the part check for presence of usb drivers in flash image
but in the latest versions of barry allen check also for bootloader occur at level of bootmanager,so when after successful installation of barry allen when we reboot the dream the bootmanager check for bootloader and when finds it unappropriate it removes itself and boot barry allen menu will not appear and if we continue booting to flash image the barry allen will not appear in plugins list
for unknown reason and i discovered incidently that when reflash by new image ,the barry allen boot menu will appear again and barry allen will appear in plugins list in flash image and external flash images without new installation of barry allen again in the new flash image
just to say
1- install the barry allen to current flash image
2- goto to setup mode and by internet explorer reflash the dreambox by internal flash image
3- reboot the dream and the barry allen will appear and stay

mfaraj57

Super VIP
I can't seem to find a 5.0.34 in the plugings on the box menu to remove and the only Barry Allen i can see in DCC will not let me remove it but only install it.

So need some further help,

thanks

Stew
Hi
you could see it when hit remove package in dreambox
however you have the choice to format usb stick,install new flash image(lean ozoon) and install patched barry allen 5.0.33 while internet disabled

Stewieb

Registered
I can't see it in remove plugin, only in install plugin where do I go for the format usb stick,install new flash image (in thelean ozoon) and install patched barry allen 5.0.33

Thanks

Stewart

mfaraj57

Super VIP
What would you recommend for DM 800 HD clone-

How to check what bootloader my box has ?

And what Version of FIRMWARE and Enigma ?

What other items I should know before attempting to do any modification ?

Thanks in advance for your guidance.

With interest will wait for your response.

Best Wishes,
yours respectfully,

kadnor

Hi
to know your bootloader from dcc-telnet write
ipkg list_installed | grep secondstage
17192643.jpg

You should know that patched image with your bootloader should be installed to your dreambox
typical configuration for clone
use lean ozoon in flash and put modern images in usb stick by barry allen

mfaraj57

Super VIP
Hi I have ss#72 bootloader, anybody has tried this version 5.0.33 during booting time with BH v12 in flashusb because I installed 5.0.26 version and it take long time for booting, actually I am using 5.0.18 version and it's doing fast booting.What it's new in the version 5.0.33 from version 5.0.18 ? And another thing how to disable HDD without open the box before to install barryallen because during installation first it searching for HDD and second searching for flashusb drive.If you have HDD installed inside barryallen will install files in HDD.Thanks.
Hi
I do not think there is relation between barry allen version and booting time,you can use version 5.0.33 but no much difference from 5.0.18