Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Satellite Equipment

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Best dish to work in USA & SkySat Reciever

Satellite Equipment

Old 24-10-2018, 22:55  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Best dish to work in USA & SkySat Reciever

Hello Ladies & Gents,

I'm new to this community also new to this Receiver / Satellite Card & Dish world. I live in USA on the east coast. I currently use IPTV which is very unreliable. I would like to install a dish and a satellite card or DVB-S2 receive to be able to hack the sports packages and record events in HD quality. Is anyone able to guide me to the process and best products? If there is a topic already would you please give me the link ?

I appreciate your help, thank you all.
Old 24-10-2018, 23:31  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I use 10ft mesh dish here. For c band. I wouldn't go much smaller I know some that use 8ft.
Old 25-10-2018, 03:32  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iccoldbeer View Post
I use 10ft mesh dish here. For c band. I wouldn't go much smaller I know some that use 8ft.
Are you in USA? what orbits do you get with this one? do you get sports packages? Sky, BT, beIN... etc?

thanks for the response.
Old 25-10-2018, 03:40  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I'm sorry i meant to put SkyStar not SkySat! damn it phone! that's why you should proof read, folks
Old 25-10-2018, 14:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

North of you.First thing you must check is line of site, do you have LOS of full clarke belt? sky is circular @34.5w I do not have los and would need to insert dielectric, bein is 121w is no problem. Hobby is not cheap. I have motorized 10ft with orthomode and pair norsats for c and 1.2m for ku I use htpc with dvbviewer tbs card to tune and nvidia card for 4k easy well over a grand in my cheap setup. Check your los with dishpointer first. Lyngsat or better tvrosat charts will show you whats up there, also alot unlisted sports feeds

Last edited by iccoldbeer; 25-10-2018 at 14:14..
The Following User Says Thank You to iccoldbeer For This Useful Post:
sideswiper (25-10-2018)
Old 25-10-2018, 14:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iccoldbeer View Post
North of you.First thing you must check is line of site, do you have LOS of full clarke belt? sky is circular @34.5w I do not have los and would need to insert dielectric, bein is 121w is no problem. Hobby is not cheap. I have motorized 10ft with orthomode and pair norsats for c and 1.2m for ku I use htpc with dvbviewer tbs card to tune and nvidia card for 4k easy well over a grand in my cheap setup. Check your los with dishpointer first. Lyngsat or better tvrosat charts will show you whats up there, also alot unlisted sports feeds
Thank You.
Old 25-10-2018, 17:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

occurred to me when you say satellite you may be thinking of iks and payed server if so then disregard. you would need turbo8psk capable box and connection to net probably be worse than iptv lol

Last edited by iccoldbeer; 25-10-2018 at 17:35..
Old 25-10-2018, 17:44  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

JMO and I dont think you will find much info re n.a. card share here.
Old 25-10-2018, 18:23  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

If your still interested in the hobby.My los is 58w thru 135w with obstructions at both horizons. You may have better los as I am in wooded valley
The Following User Says Thank You to iccoldbeer For This Useful Post:
sideswiper (25-10-2018)
Old 26-10-2018, 01:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

im looking for a receiver of system where I can hack premium sports channels to make it simple.. What equipment can do that and I can record HD from ?