Discussion about KodiLite

pedigree

Registered
Hi
I am running Kodi Direct on DM7080 OE2.5. A couple of questions id Kodi Light and Kodi Direct the same? I am looking to install Exodus repo but I need it in a zip file. My Kodi direct has very limited functionality.
Tried a ftp on the file from the posts above but it did nothing.
Thanks
Pedigree

tani1

Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi
I am running Kodi Direct on DM7080 OE2.5. A couple of questions id Kodi Light and Kodi Direct the same? I am looking to install Exodus repo but I need it in a zip file. My Kodi direct has very limited functionality.
Tried a ftp on the file from the posts above but it did nothing.
Thanks
Pedigree

Hi!
KodiDirect is not supported any more from the developer . It became too large to maintain the addons. So you can install the KodiLite and then install the plugin.video.exodus that is posted above

valentino50

Registered
Hi to all.
I've tried to install Kodi lite into my DM800se Openpli image unfortunately the box crashes i suppose its a lack of memory.
Is there any other way to install it into a USB drive? and how?.
Your help will be much appreciated.
Regards.

PS: Opps i've just noticed that discussion about KodiLite DM 7080HD and not DM800SE. Forgive my mistake

Last edited:

fankoosh

Super Moderator
@valentino50 , ur problem is lack of memory , u should use pluginmover to let u use plugin while been installed on ur usb , if u remeber old methode i used to post in past about tsmedia u will know same way how to manage

pedigree

Registered
Plugin KodiLite.v.2.0

Hi Guys,
Has any one got a .deb file for the KodiLite.v.2.0 plugin.
Thanks
Pedigree