Problem with DVBSky Card(no signal)

abouselmi

Registered
i got the DVBSky S952 V3 PCIe card (low profile) and it was going fine installed on motherboard asus 99 windows 10 64bit driver installed and the scanning got all the channels and it was doing good next day it showed no signal
all programs tested giving the same
all codac also
i want to know how to check if its from the LNB cam or the card it self

i hope to get help

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
Try deleting the card and drivers in device manager then reboot and re-install card and drivers.

If that fails, do the same again but also remove power from computer for several minutes then re-install.

If that does not fix it, maybe the card is faulty.

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
Could be lnb, could be dish has moved?
More likely to be a software / driver issue or the card has failed.

Can you try the card on another computer?

abouselmi

Registered
actually i tried what you said and delete the temp also after restart its working a gain but only for around one hour and then the same i don't know whats happening

dog-man

VIP
Donating Member
I had the same with my TBS 6295 for many months but it has been ok for several months now.
I also have a skystar 2 HD express card and I have the same fault with that almost all the time. It is unusable.

Is your computer powerful enough?

ditev

Banned
If you use EBS Pro or Crazyscan for blidscan StreamReader.dll make problem with driver of DVB Sky card and need stop and start driver again after every blindscan.

abouselmi

Registered
My computer is
1000 PS
32GB ram
I7 processor 3.2GB 6MB cash
SDD 250 GB
HDD 1 TB
4GB nvidia VGA
i dont think that's the reason

abouselmi

Registered
and about Ditev's replay
i just used the player for the company and a program called progfinder also from the same cd and i dont know where is that streamReader to deal with it :) so kindly give me more infos :)

ditev

Banned
and about Ditev's replay
i just used the player for the company and a program called progfinder also from the same cd and i dont know where is that streamReader to deal with it :) so kindly give me more infos :)

When not use EBS or etc.. problem not in drivers, not need to search streamReader.
Are you connect additional Power connector when install DVB card ?

fiji

and about Ditev's replay

please upload all files you have in cd ...

Amature

Registered
Just a thought. I have the dvbsky s950 pcie card. Runs fine on windows 7 but for some reason windows 10 64 bit refuses to load
the drivers.It has worked occasionally but never for long and seems to fail after microsoft updates.Maybe worth a try using a different O.S.