Freezing/giltching vu+ duo

Bacardi.

Registered
Hi

I have dug out my vu+ duo and repaired the redlight fault. Anyway I have a zgemma which runs a n line fine with no freezing.

I thought I would try it on the vu however the box freezes and glitches. I put the vix virtuosso image on and have tried mgcamd 1.35a and 1.38 both have the same result. If I try the zgemma the line runs fine. Anyone have any ideas ?

Just checked the zgemma it's running mgcamd 1.38r1
Cheers

Last edited:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Are you running the same mgcamd_cfg on the VU as you are the zgemma? If you are then there is no reason at all why it should not perform the same on the VU providing you not running the same line on both boxes at the same time.

Bacardi.

Registered
Hi Ferret

Thanks for the reply I used to be on here quite often but lost access to my email so could not recover my password.

But yes I copied the newlist and cfg in from the zgemma the only difference is that the zgemma runs 1.38r1 but can't download that in vix

Btw I have to unplug one box to try the other so no there not both on at the same time

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Ferret

Thanks for the reply I used to be on here quite often but lost access to my email so could not recover my password.

But yes I copied the newlist and cfg in from the zgemma the only difference is that the zgemma runs 1.38r1 but can't download that in vix

Btw I have to unplug one box to try the other so no there not both on at the same time

Run the same image you have on the zgemma on the VU then. You then will get the same mgcand version.

Bacardi

Registered
hooray i remembered by original login please delete the first account i posted with in this thread

Bacardi

Registered
I have sorted it I pulled mgcamd1.38r1 from the zgemma and renamed it 1.38 and replaced the vu duos mgcamd 1.38 and it works freeze free