****NEW COBRA1423 IMAGES FOR CLONE SSL84B SIM 2.01 & 2.10

Mbee21

Registered
Lol yes it dose exist cam down everyone there's time yet I have a busy life and any spare time I get I use to finish off v5 but it's not as easy as you all think I put a lot of work into it but it's not yet stable for public release anyway v4 is good enjoy that people just check every now and then I promise you will see it once I iron out the bugs chill you guys.
Cobra1423
Maybe your trying to hit a moving target and just need to put out what you have?

or perhaps enlist some of us guys to collaborate on the build with you?

frank087234

Registered
V4 is out of date, all media plugins do not work...In any case nothing special about it even if these plugins were working...just openpli 3 image

DM800HD PVR

Registered
Everybody jumping on the wagon now.

Just release it cobra, let them deal with it if something goes wrong.

We can test it for you!

frank087234

Registered
I suggest we close this thread coz title is misleading and now out of date.
A new thread can then be opened when v5 is realesed probably in 2050. Will include tsmedia v 6754368.7, so Stay tuned :D

Last edited:

aliraza63

Registered
I will suggest cobra that he should use the uplaod link of the images in his signature it will be easy to others to find the images.

kadm

Registered
I agree the word "new" is very misleading. The only reason most people come on this thread is to check if there is "NEW" image.

As for the image itself, it is old and outdated. Not much works.

Also Cobra gone very quiet since everyone has realized that there is no V5.

thefreak

Registered
whats with all the hate
i dont really care how long cobra takes to get the image right it will be done when its done
So far he has only released rock solid images to the public and 100% supports them when changes to the plugins etc have broken them
sadly i'm no tech when it comes to setting up the images on my dm800 and without cobra's image my set up is very basic. He always supplies a fantastic image out of the box thats worth waiting for.
i can only suggest if waiting is that annoying don't check the thread anymore problem solved if your that savvy with the images and plugins and you can easily set it all up yourself you don't really need to wait for these plug and play images anyway.
All the demands and raging is not going to make it happen any quicker i'd say quite the opposite i would think
i freely admit i still keep coming back for info too regarding it arrival and yup the delays are annoying but i'm not going to start demanding he release the image just because i want it now
and what's with the demands for closing the thread? he still provides support for the earlier images too via this thread

freak

tux880

Registered
whats with all the hate
i dont really care how long cobra takes to get the image right it will be done when its done
So far he has only released rock solid images to the public and 100% supports them when changes to the plugins etc have broken them
sadly i'm no tech when it comes to setting up the images on my dm800 and without cobra's image my set up is very basic. He always supplies a fantastic image out of the box thats worth waiting for.
i can only suggest if waiting is that annoying don't check the thread anymore problem solved if your that savvy with the images and plugins and you can easily set it all up yourself you don't really need to wait for these plug and play images anyway.
All the demands and raging is not going to make it happen any quicker i'd say quite the opposite i would think
i freely admit i still keep coming back for info too regarding it arrival and yup the delays are annoying but i'm not going to start demanding he release the image just because i want it now
and what's with the demands for closing the thread? he still provides support for the earlier images too via this thread

freak

Couldn't agree with you more, :thum:

kadm

Registered
I am not saying close thread. As agreed by many others the title is very misleading.

It is not new.

You don't care how long he takes, some do. Just pointing out how long he has been promising the release date. Don't mention the release date and no one will bother! You yourself say "i freely admit i still keep coming back for info too regarding it arrival " Most people have been doing this for over a nearly a year now.

"100% supports them when changes to the plugins etc have broken them" No support for TSmedia, broken streaming links, plugins, bbci player(as promised).

As frank said "V4 is out of date, all media plugins do not work...In any case nothing special about it even if these plugins were working...just openpli 3 image"

thefreak

Registered
as i said i'm no tech when it comes to the image
but for tsmedia to work like it did when the image first came out you will need a complete overhaul of the image AFAIK it still works for other people because they are not inside the uk and subject to the censorship of the sites linked to it
i managed to get a vpn running on my router once not very fast for streaming but the links worked again at the time
as for frank's statements i agree in part, but the image is not that out of date it is still relevant today and is rock solid but many of the whistle and bells that cobra put into it are broken now
as for it being "just an openpli 3 image" yes it is but its also a complete and finished image with xpanded usb support working plugins that are tricky to install and use without green screening, a dedicated proxy, fun extra stuff i would not have even considered installing but now cannot live without in short a fully compiled image that is easy to install and maintain for the not so techie minded
but dont trash his work as i said if its so basic and easy to do then go and make your own this really is not the image for you. i know my limitations when it comes to compiling a polished image like this i can't i admit i'm a numpty the last image i made was crap by comparison and kept falling over
i'm not a fanboy or mental, hell im not even that patient a person.
The reason i dont mind waiting is simple i dont want a half finished basic image that falls over at the drop of a hat. hell i can release that any day you want just ask, guranteed no waiting ;0) v1.0 with added crumbly bits is on the way!!
i can even understand the frustration of some people waiting too, if they are in the same boat as me and are not that good at making these fully feature rich images.
but this once good natured thread was turning nasty
cobra owes us nothing here and no one is paying a dime for these images ,his free time, his work, his know how, his call.
if anyone reading this thread who can do the magic with the image then please do we need it

DM800HD PVR

Registered
Calm down girls!!

I understand both sides, but be patient.

I have a feeling this image is getting released soon;)

frank087234

Registered
This is about the credibility of the owner, when he has been say v5 is out soon for the past 12 months, then this put? Mark on his credibility. Good luck waiting:rolleyes:

kadm

Registered
Exactly what I am saying. Why give us false dates of the release so may times.. If he is struggling then just say it, instead of promising.

All of us are in the same situation. Some just trying to say it nicely and some just saying it as it is.

No point writing essays. All this started because of lies and false hopes from the owner.

"if anyone reading this thread who can do the magic with the image then please do we need it"

According to Cobra he can but where is he?

kadm

Registered
You guys keep waiting. I'm telling you there is no V5.

Since i've mention this Cobra has gone quiet. He is going to come back and say "Sorry for the late reply I took a quick holiday to lanzarote"

Just open your eyes and read:

"Hi everyone just to keep you updated the image is looking good just testing just now added the new kodi this is Xbmc the hard part is getting the plugins to work so I have made changes to them to get..."

"Hi tsmedia and ice films are all fixed and woking in new image along with itv and iplayer I'm staring to put it all together now with guide hopefully this weekend if if I get the time. "

"Well it's almost here v5 is looking good still bugs to iron out but apart from that we will be on time for release date the 23rd dec"

cobra1423

Registered
You guys keep waiting. I'm telling you there is no V5.

Since i've mention this Cobra has gone quiet. He is going to come back and say "Sorry for the late reply I took a quick holiday to lanzarote"

Just open your eyes and read:

"Hi everyone just to keep you updated the image is looking good just testing just now added the new kodi this is Xbmc the hard part is getting the plugins to work so I have made changes to them to get..."

"Hi tsmedia and ice films are all fixed and woking in new image along with itv and iplayer I'm staring to put it all together now with guide hopefully this weekend if if I get the time. "

"Well it's almost here v5 is looking good still bugs to iron out but apart from that we will be on time for release date the 23rd dec"
Lol there's no v5 I think your wrong because it's all done and dusted all finished but why should I release it when I come back here to find everyone bitching about it I put my FREE time in to help others so what I will do is release a YouTube video of it working.
Cobra1423

DM800HD PVR

Registered
Hello cobra

Don't forget you have many supporters who have been waiting patiently.

Maybe you can PM the image to them.

Very excited for this one!

tux880

Registered
Hello cobra

Don't forget you have many supporters who have been waiting patiently.

Maybe you can PM the image to them.

Very excited for this one!

I think he should, i have followed cobra for awhile, i think he knows me as the ambilight guy his images are the best and to bitch about something ur getting for free is well kinda sad, you do good work cobra ignore the rest.

kadm

Registered
Hahaha that is the funniest thing I've heard from Cobra.

Tick tock tick tock, still no V5.

Guys stop sucking up to a guy who has been leading you on for a year.

There are plenty more Images out there!

Enjoy his YouTube video, he might take a year to make that as well.

kadm

Registered
Carry on sucking up to him.

There is no V5, there never was.

Anyone can make a YouTube video of an image.

He's just spat his dummy out finally.

What do you expect people to do if you keep on breaking your promises!

If he had v5 I'm sure he would have given to his suckers but even they are crying now.

Enjoy the image by yourself. :mecry: :nana: