Discussion about DvbViewer Pro

serkanguzel

Registered
Hi all,

DVBViewer latest version and all plugins were shared.

DVBViewer Pro 5.3.1 - shared.

DVBViewer recording services 1.2.9 - shared.

Transedit 4.0.7 - shared.

The DVBViewer trying to integrate "HbbTV plugin" has been published. But not shared.

hbbtv-mheg5.exe - not shared.

File name ; "hbbtv-mheg5.exe" or "mheg5setup.exe v2.0.0.3"

Please share this plugin get one.

Regards.

Last edited:

AHMAD ALBAHETH

Registered
need new channel list for

hallow every one need help

I like to ask for how can give me channel list for this sat

qLxFao.png

serkanguzel

Registered
Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that the Version 5.3.2 by Takki et. al does not work 100% properly.

After about 1 hour, video stopped and a message popped up asking me to run keytool.

So the latest version is not 100% cracked yet.

The last properly cracked version that I have seen working reliably was Version 4.5 cracked by CRUDE, which is a proper scene release crew. All other Versions after that have some kind of issue and I'm not aware of a later Version cracked by the "SCENE".

Thanks for the effort for cracking this software, but it appears that there are more checks in the exe file that you need to take care of. Right now the version you have relased is only partly cracked.

Hi mate,

Work perfectly.

You must clean registry.

serkanguzel

Registered
How do I do that?

1- C:\Program Files\Common Files\ go and "DVBViewer Shared" Delete the folder

2- C:\ProgramData\ go and "CMUV" Delete the folder

3- C:\Program Files(x86) go and "DVBViewer" Delete the folder

4- Start > Run > Regedit > Find >

you write respectively ;

dvbviewer ; delete all the results.

cmuv ; delete all the results.

cm&v ; delete all the results.

5- After these operations; Clean with other remnants of CCleaner, if any.

digi_knarf

Banned
Vplug... not biss with dvbviewer works

Hello, sorry for my bad English. Can someone help me? I've got the dvbviewer pro license with vplug. Despite correct input of the keys does it bite not. With ALTDVB, it works but with the same method.

Is there a special vplug for the dvbviewer?

Greetings

digi_knarf

Banned
Re:

Hello, sorry for my bad English. I have installed NWemu to statement. It is recognized by the DVBViewer. The encodings are displayed. Just BISS doesn't work.

What could that be?

Greetings

digi_knarf

Banned
Hello

can no one help me? NWemu recognizes BISS-feeds as FTA. Other ciphers function - see picture.

I'm for wise and very grateful.

Greetings

digi_knarf

Banned
Thank you first of all. I did and nothing changes. It is also not the codec for 4:2:2, the BISS encryption is not recognized as such. The CA info field is blank. I receive feeds long and can distinguish 4:2:0 and 4:2:2. I have installed the appropriate codec for 4:2:2.

It could be due to the interaction of NW_keys.db, NW_sids.db, NWemu.dll and NWemu.ini. Or a different DLL NWemu.

Greetings

serkanguzel

Registered
Thank you first of all. I did and nothing changes. It is also not the codec for 4:2:2, the BISS encryption is not recognized as such. The CA info field is blank. I receive feeds long and can distinguish 4:2:0 and 4:2:2. I have installed the appropriate codec for 4:2:2.

It could be due to the interaction of NW_keys.db, NW_sids.db, NWemu.dll and NWemu.ini. Or a different DLL NWemu.

Greetings

This problem just in dvbviewer there ?

With NWemu ; AltDVB, ProgDVB, DVB Dream ?

One more thing; This problem is specific. That is the problem, "NWemu" I think relevant.

Do open a separate topic, it would be appropriate.

"NWemu" about; @marwan26 and @ahmad albahethmore experienced.

digi_knarf

Banned
Okay, I'm starting a new thread.

The problem is only with the DVBviewer with NWemu and vplug. It runs with altdvb.

I use the dvbviewer but ansinsten very much.