TBS6925 problem

ptnxlo

Registered
Hello everybody!

There is big mystic with my TBS6925 card recently. It didnt find all the feeds, but most of them previusly. Now it finds maybe 10% of feeds + all TV channels. Tried other sat card - even worse. Although, when i connect cable to cheapest tuner, it has signal for all feeds :eek: I use 180cm parabolic dish with inverto black ultra. Instaled fresh windows - the same. I just cant get feeds on pc. 0% 0%. Now I decided to throw it away and just buy good tuner and watch feeds directly or through stream to PC.

Anyway, maybe there is some solution and i can keep using tbs card?

Big thanks!

Motogato

Registered
Hello,maybe you have one TBS6925 defective in 10 months already sent two to RMA.
but now I get a 6983 in exchange,maybe tomorrow I already have

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Well if its any help at all i was in exactly the same situation last year ..i tried to ignore the heat there was hardly enuff space between my Graphics card and PCI card
[ Sky Star II HD ] ..then came the BSOD [ Blue Screens of Death ] ..Then PC started to act very weird ..i was literally burning and melting my PC ,
Finally i just gave up But it really ended up too late i destroyed my processor and PC eventually got struck by lightning and failed to boot whatsoever .
i SINCE Have upgraded PC and Graphics card before i also had Nvidia Gefore 580 aswell

Everything runs so sweet with higher powered PC and instead using TBS USB QBOX , so Running TBS USB QBOX via USB my PC will never overheat and never fail .

im not saying u should change or alter your PC ..but i would strongly advise to try TBS USB Qbox instead before u end up like me with a damaged PC Beyond repair .
i too had big issues with locking any feeds but that was a sure sign for me that my PC Processor and Tuner on PCI Card is starting to get worse and will not improve much as damage likely already been done :eek:

now plze see my Specs in my Signature below ..

cheers .
-
Barney2222

ptnxlo

Registered
PC is also 4 months old. All the newest stuff except geforce580.

Tried it again. Now tbs6925 is not working at all :) 0% 0%. Ok, dont want any further surprises. Looks like card is broken. Will wait for my azbox to be repaired and till then switch to some small powerful tuner...