neeeeeed rsa key calculator from conax cards

moviesfix

Registered
rsa key from oscam log file some people know about this software in this forum but where that people please help,,,,,,,

erhatic

Banned
rsa key from oscam log file some people know about this software in this forum but where that people please help,,,,,,,

i still not understand you.. if you need calculate dec serial to hex windows calculator is best for this .. you not need find serial in oscam.log

israr

Registered
erhatic dear please explain more i have videocon log its irdeto 2 system and i need its dynamic key to run this card on oscam

erhatic

Banned
erhatic dear please explain more i have videocon log its irdeto 2 system and i need its dynamic key to run this card on oscam

??
who is videocon ? new model of videocamera ?
what dynamic key ? the key have short and long format ?? i not understad ..

BTW: why you writed in conax thread about irdeto2 ?

moviesfix

Registered
hi

??
who is videocon ? new model of videocamera ?
what dynamic key ? the key have short and long format ?? i not understad ..

BTW: why you writed in conax thread about irdeto2 ?

we not need your answer please do not reply again klivo

erhatic

Banned
same erhatic :D know his real name also..but..did not wana offend their private sphere...

ELEKRIK DZZ i too known you real name from one's slovak friend. you and he maked private oscam with dynamic camkey support and selled this per xxx USD

zia9355420

Registered
rsa works after recharge and i also know how how to update
i help those who run me vdcon 0639 and 0649.

Dear Dishtv channels, setmax, setmax2, zee cinema run for 20 minutes, now showing RSA Faulty. I am using latest oscam. email me some important tricks please:

newcslover

Registered
Even if you calculate Find correct RSA KEY or even get RSA from DUMP it still dont work , problem is dishtv recently made changes in decoding system and that new changes is not supported by Oscam or any other cam though all cards still use RSA key and system.

Best bit is to find old cards update it and try your luck, some cards remains on old system still working fine with correct RSA key.

There is no ready made calculator for conax ecm log , you have to do it manually, use last drakker tool for calc.

@Those in hunt for caid 0639 and 0649 HD then they must know that not only dynamic camkey routine but also PAIRING is must for these 2 providers, so cpu dump from a working card+decoder is must to find pairing key then use in Oscam.

Regards