Dead IPBox 9000HD ??

comicals

Registered
When I switch on my Cuberevo IPBox 9000HD it says BOOTING on the display panel and then nothing happens.
I've tried restarting and holding down the on button to force a new flash but nothing happens.

Is my machine dead or is there something else I should be doing?

afc007

Registered
When I switch on my Cuberevo IPBox 9000HD it says BOOTING on the display panel and then nothing happens.
I've tried restarting and holding down the on button to force a new flash but nothing happens.

i had this with my cuberevo infact it just displayed 88888888888888888, everyone said the uboot is corrupt but it turned out the tuners were not contacting correctly i stripped the thing down and noticed dull colouring on the contacts so i carefully cleaned them re - assembled the box and away it went no further problems to date.

giopet

Registered

Sorry for the Englsh,I hope you understand it.
From the SIF Forum:
So I finally solved ... place the right solution to big problem if it should return (to myself because I have a short memory) but also for the community ...

So, basically the boot had lost all "perdibile" ... including autoset the same mac address on boot ... The set is read from u-boot to run its own network interface card hardware and is then set in the variable ethaddr.

To convince u-boot to do this operation is sufficient, as long as a terminal, write:
setenv ethaddr
setenv ethinit nwhwconf = device: eth0 HWADDR: $ {} ethaddr
saveenv

At this point typing always reset the terminal (or poweroff), is called the rewrite of MACAddress ...

Without this, the USB has been magically restored because, typing usbupghost always boot from the usb upgrade started restoring all of the commands from the file provided by Genge. At the end it was enough to repulse the 4 menu Enigma ...

What to say: I'm decoder is really cool ... in the sense that gets angry for nothing ... but it's damn intriguing so much that has been done at night to put him back on track ...
The problem of booting drive, for those who eventually were even forced to send it in for service, maybe it was resolved ... And 'well then you have kept track of this solution applicable for next time ...

triplex1

Registered

This problem has to do with the uboot.
If you put the correct uboot depending on the img you got , then you will be o.k