mocosh

Registered
is d avatar2 still working till today?

It's still not working, even the infomation of the last 2 days is not the avatar2 that is working, it was some channel that release from ds.... due to there maintenance and there off since yesterday.

Tare55

Registered

Appears this dongle came on briefly last night...can anybody else confirm this?:p

Bawasani

Registered
Appears this dongle came on briefly last night...can anybody else confirm this?:p

It seems people are loosing patience especially where money is involved. Most of the complaints come from one part of the world. My advise to the Administrators of this great forum is to intervene and not allow its reputation to be jeopardise. If there is solution to this avartar or hawk problem let it be known if otherwise say it.

mocosh

Registered
It seems people are loosing patience especially where money is involved. Most of the complaints come from one part of the world. My advise to the Administrators of this great forum is to intervene and not allow its reputation to be jeopardise. If there is solution to this avartar or hawk problem let it be known if otherwise say it.

Thanks, I support your comment. bcos people spoke any how forgotten that they watching pay TV without paying.

Last edited:

miys

Registered
Avatar2 is on the way of coming back Watch it tomorrow friday!. (first con attempt)