Diseqc motor + TBS922 + DVBViewer 5.1, hot to work??

Ciprijani

Registered
Hello everybody, i need some help.
I got Diseqc motor,TBS922,DVBViewer 5.1 and i just cant make to that work :(
I go to channellist editor, setap to angular, put my longitude and latitude, and motor dot go to right place
Anyone have idea pls?

Ciprijani

Registered
i got diseqc amico, this one
Motor-za-satelitsku-antenu_slika_L_2138750.jpg

What other i should try? he drive me when i change satelite, but he dont start on right place. But, i use right logitude and latitude, so dont know whats problem.

BeatrixKiddo

Registered
ok, forgot diseqc, use usals.
If logitude and latitude are right, the only thing to check is the point of dish.
Go on 13est channel with dvbviewer, adjust the dish for clear channel and then move on the near sat and check if is ok.

Ciprijani

Registered
when i move diseqc on buttons on him, right and left, i find all satelites, but i cant to make motor do that. My zero satelite is 19.2e, astra.
Whats unsal? some opcion in dvbviewer?

Ciprijani

Registered
when i want to go on Hot bird, motor move, but dont go on right position, same with other satellites. Anyone have idea whats problem?

starturn

Registered
I'm no expert, but when I set mine up you need first to make sure all your wall brackets are square on their fixings. Make sure the dish is aligned square with the motor. I used due south as a reference point to set the dish to, then moved the dish until I had got 0.8w, (the top of the arc) and maually adjusted it for the best signal. It can be hit and miss, but using a signal strength meter works. Only then can you track the other satellites on the arc. Good luck!