TNT Sat - Oscam + CCCam

WASSERWAAGE

Registered
Hi,
Give error when i compile 11384:

Code:
reader-viaccess.c: In function 'viaccess_do_ecm':
reader-viaccess.c:1134:32: error: 'struct geo_cache' has no member named 'number_ecm0xFF00'
make[1]: *** [build/mipsel-unknown-linux-gnu/reader-viaccess.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make: *** [all] Error 2

Thanks.

sorry, typing bug ;)

change to
Code:
if((csystem_data->last_geo.number_ecm & 0xFF00) == (curnumber_ecm & 0xFF00) && !(ecm88Data[nanoLen - 1] == 0x01))

zeeteefje

Registered
Make EMM update with SCam, wait about 1 hour and the TNT card (test with v5) goes with OSCam.

Tried that with both Scam 3.59 and Scam 3.59 srg patch. Tried both for one hour, but the TNT V5 card was not updated.

Does Scam need any configuration for this to work?

valentino50

Registered
At the moment the card is only updated on official receivers otherwise you are just wasting you time it will never work .

shamone

Donating Member
Does anybody here have an official receiver?

If so they could be nice and update peoples cards for them :)

pateras

Registered
Please try with gbox 8.11 Just wait on tmc about 30 minutes and after that will be ok.

Ps: EMM time is every 10 minutes

Regards

zeeteefje

Registered
Gbox was tested by Felli71:
===== Via EMM on CaID 0x0500, pid 0x168C ======
prov: 0FF400, MKey: 03
-EMM-------------------------------------------
Card response: 98 00

Gbox does not update the card.

valentino50

Registered
Why are you misleading by inexperience? :confused:
I am not misleading anyone. It is a fact. Now if you feel experienced enough then let us see what you can do.
Its very easy to post nonsense and pretend working solutions.
The fact of the matter once again is TNTsat can only be used on original official receiver to update it then it can be used in DM or VU.

Last edited:

pateras

Registered
Just wait little more. And of course should try with oscam after that. Use gbox for card update only

Gbox was tested by Felli71:
===== Via EMM on CaID 0x0500, pid 0x168C ======
prov: 0FF400, MKey: 03
-EMM-------------------------------------------
Card response: 98 00

Gbox does not update the card.

rtznfrtz

Registered
I am not misleading anyone. It is a fact. Now if you feel experienced enough then let us see what you can do.
Its very easy to post nonsense and pretend working solutions.
The fact of the matter once again is TNTsat can only be used on original official receiver to update it then it can be used in DM or VU.

you do ... just read post #155 ... confirmed ... works 100% ..on e.g. e2 box with scam 3.60 ... card (V5) gets updated (kept it for 45 min. - but of course no picture in scam) .. after switching back to oscam you'll be enlightened (#7CC)
so please don't use expressions like "it is a fact" if you simply don't know ....

zeeteefje

Registered
But nobody can confirm that it works. On the contrary, everybody that tried that says that it does not work, including me.

valentino50

Registered
you do ... just read post #155 ... confirmed ... works 100% ..on e.g. e2 box with scam 3.60 ... card (V5) gets updated (kept it for 45 min. - but of course no picture in scam) .. after switching back to oscam you'll be enlightened (#7CC)
so please don't use expressions like "it is a fact" if you simply don't know ....
As a matter of FACT. I have already wasted my time and tried it for more then 2 hours. It does NOT work.
Why don't you post your pictures with TNTsat card Emu of your so called working solution instead of wasting people time

zeeteefje

Registered
What seems to work is updating in a Viaccess CI module. Even though TNTSAT viacess modules do not exist, general Viaccess CI modules appear to update the card.

valentino50

Registered
if felli71 writes ok then it works also
check your settings
aes,des,box key
That is some conclusion :clapping:
Have you tried it yourself??
Do we have to discredit or ignore all members here and in many other forums which still didn't make it work nor find a solution and take your word for it ?
Come on guys a bit of common sense!

Last edited:

kondorkod

Registered
My card is pretty new and still works fine.
I am guessing that there is no way that my linux receiver updated it using oscam emu.
I am guessing it was sent out already updated.
Hope this helps.

zeeteefje

Registered
If your card is new then it is probably a V6 card, they have not been updated yet. So far only V5 cards are affected, V6 cards are still running.

Lav

Registered
hi guys, i have v5 card ,but no working 3-4 days (black screen)
I tried to update with two scam 3.60 and 3.59, also with gbox and oscam but nothing
If someone has oscam settings to send me to pm with aes and deskey

stareca_bg

Registered
hi guys, i have v5 card ,but no working 3-4 days (black screen)
I tried to update with two scam 3.60 and 3.59, also with gbox and oscam but nothing
If someone has oscam settings to send me to pm with aes and deskey

use gbox811 for update FFF400 ! 30-40 min !
after update use oscam !
2017/04/30 15:16:06 761D8A64 c (ecm) xxxx (0500&030B00/1318//2457/15C): found (269 ms) by TNTSat (L/1/6/8) - M6