ClaroTv OScam Supported

asad khan

Registered
no need in old box.

Hello,, I have old irdeto box that I'm looking to get its box ID. Can you pls tell me the best possible way to get it ? for my understanding I have to get the main CHIP out and read its contents using a programmer >?
If u hvae old box u dont need any boxid. It paired/chipset and other method is applied u need tell detail about it reading will give some info.

temocles0918

Registered
Question?. this version oscam is ok?, problems its nuid y cwpk the post, only?, or this version oscam not work, exist other. thanks by reply..

conouy

Registered
5 years and nothing .. wainting ...

I understand oscam cak7 ... it was working a while ago with generic key ..

someone has this version of oscam for 61w that can test ...

nowadays the keys are not valid ..... they can help to share some clarity in oscam ..

There are many versions they say work but nobody says that this is the real one .. they understand ..

have someone speak seriously

thz

VladoFogo

Banned
yes, right :nana:
i have a wheel and i need a car :clapping:

btw: who are you not know i think you are freeloader arab from pakistan and you have problems with dishsd big exponent :nana:

headhache

Registered
hey sandy55 for why you must be still defected and used my nick ?

BTW: the patch is stupid.. author really not known what working nagra.. :thum:
hey jugoslovakian hacker i dont use any of yours nicknames dont nor have time to continue this comedy with you ... , you have many other enemies from sattelite guess so is one other from them :thum:

just change another pampers and go to sleep untill drugs and medcinies stopped working again