Türksat 4A @ 42° East

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Anybody else getting decent signal on the West beam but Technomate & Spiderbox fails to scan anything.

all these tp's are active with Channels according to Flysat infos

12345V 30000 3/4 - Nothing scanned in
12380V 27500 3/4 - Nothing scanned in
12422V 27500 3/4 - Nothing scanned in

mdt

VIP
tried earlier myself and although its a decent signal i couldnt scan and channels in either,regards mdt

filter

Registered
Signal is ok but nothing scanned in. Flysat update says turksat package in this 3 freq left

william-1

Feed Hunter
Same here scanned these transponders on TM's & AZBox no channels I think they are still test transponders & may have been channels for a while for the posts on flysat but they are not there now.

O

ooOO_SORGOS_OOoo

Turksat 4A Start to serve.

On 14 February 2014 sent into space and orbit tests completed successfully, the Turksat 4A communications satellite, Turksat 2A at 42 ° East orbital and Turksat 3A satellite communications began to serve with. Date of 14 July 2014 on the night of July 15, 2014, with half of our satellite television and radio broadcasting frequency changes will be made.

Turksat 2A satellite communication will be completed at the beginning of 2016, the life, it comes on satellite broadcasts will be transmitted to the communication satellite Turksat 4A. With the launch of new TV channels on Turksat 4A which is already 429 number of TV channels, 477'n will be over.

Setting Satellite Receiver

Turksat Channel Update System (TKGS) satellite receivers compatible with the new frequencies will update automatically. TKGS users will get the new receiver is recommended to choose a compatible receivers. TKGS list of compatible satellite receiver, my http://www.turksat.com.tr/tr/turksat-kanal-guncelleme-siste http://www.turksat.com.tr/en/turksat-channel-updating-system

can be reached at.

Other satellite receivers inside, if 11,844 MHz, Vertical V-polarization, 2222 Symbol Rate, FEC ¾ or 11 747 MHz frequency, horizontal H-polarization, 27500 Symbol Rate and FEC 5/6 entering the "Network Scanning" needs to be done.

Turksat 4A communications satellite, 42 ° East in orbit (Turksat 2A and Turksat 3A satellite together with) serve because of satellites to watch the broadcasts an additional antenna is not needed as the current antenna settings, any changes to be made are not required.

Strengthens its leadership in the region with new satellite Turksat, 42 ° East orbital TV and radio channels to users tracking more offers.

With respect to the public will be announced.

Google Translate

Coastman

Registered
tried earlier myself and although its a decent signal i couldnt scan and channels in either,regards mdt
Just scanned these transponders again and first two in the list 12345v and 12380v have scanned in the channels again.
Also in clear skies normally received with no picture break-up 11053h 30000 60% quality but now coming in at a massive 95% quality (This tp includes star tv, ntv spor, cnbc-e and e2). Although 1109h 30000 is still on the east beam this one coming in now with 60% quality normally 50%.
1.1 dish.

Last edited:

ETERNAL

Registered
11053h 30000 60% quality but now coming in at a massive 95% quality (This tp includes star tv, ntv spor, cnbc-e and e2).
1.1 dish.

I think this frequency is not on Turksat 4A but 3A. They just changed it from east to west beam. I don't know why but i'm sure these channels will only be available in Turkey (Turkey beam) when Turksat 4A starts to operate next week.

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
I am getting 82% SNR on this transponder 11053h 30000 and 86% SNR 11096h 30000 on that one with a 1 meter dish in NW UK

Coastman

Registered
I am getting 82% SNR on this transponder 11053h 30000 and 86% SNR 11096h 30000 on that one with a 1 meter dish in NW UK
The 11095h transponder is on the east beam Brummie which is possible to get with low signals with our sized dishes at certain times, am sure you mean v on the west beam with that percentage on quality both sr 30000.

ETERNAL

Registered
The transfer of the TPs was postponed to a later date, probably 1 month later.

Last edited: