Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV > Clarke-Tech-Extrend HD > Clarke Tech Extrend Linux Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or slide-in ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

Xtreand ET9500 on Dreambox control centre

Clarke Tech Extrend Linux Chat

Old 21-10-2016, 13:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Xtreand ET9500 on Dreambox control centre

I have a Xtrend ET9500 which i control on Dreambox control centre but after buying a new laptop i had all my programs from old one onto new,but the new one developed a problem and after bing in for repair i lost every thing on it, i have downloaded DCC again but when i press FTP tthere is no info on the left hand side from bin to var as before, the left hand side is empty i can not remember how i got the info onto this side although i still have old laptop which still has DCC and working correcly i just want to get it working on new one so i can get rid of old one how do i get the info onto the left hand side, any HELP please would be greatful
Old 21-10-2016, 14:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 10,278 Times in 3,301 Posts

make sure all the ips are correct ie laptop - router - receiver and the username and password
Old 21-10-2016, 15:26  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanks ips are correct but still left hand side empty
Old 21-10-2016, 23:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 10,278 Times in 3,301 Posts

DCC is hit and miss download filezilla its free just google it