OTE and CS?

gorski

Registered
Yassou!

A friend asked me about OTE but I had no idea...

I can see it's in VIdeoguard and nothing else - so, anyone with some info, please?

It only works in original receiver or in "our" recs as well?

How exactly, if the answer is "yes"?

Thanx!:cool:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
OTE Greek provider works on some linux IPTV boxes and via streaming on Navi-x plugin for XMBC .
As for Our linux sat boxes sadly OTE never has and likely never will work .

hope that answers your questions .
-
Barney2222

gorski

Registered
Which part of Navi-X, please?

The Navi-X plugin requires a username and password from the streaming provider or...?

Btw, no one has seen the future, so we can't know if it will become public (a way to CS) or not...

Thanx!

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
i think user tent means only available in Greece [ OTE ] card with papers [ Valid address in Greece etc..] and most likely card is paired with official Box [ Hardware pairing ] so not likely to be possible to see this bouquet of channels in near or distant future .

just google XMBC its a free install then add plugins like Navi-X and Mashup etc..
then you may watch OTE via web streams ,
im sure there is some IPTV boxes out there aswell enabling user to watch Web streams of OTE Channels aswell .
hope that helps ?
-
Barney2222

gorski

Registered
It does in a sense with your reading of his mind and what 'papares' means... :D :D :D But you can imagine how a box and card can be taken out of Greece, eh? :D

I know about N*D*S and HW paring (it is possible to break but not yet public, we are told - just for commercial CS, which I disagree with!).

Google, eh? Now, why didn't I think of that? :rolleyes: :D

I know a lot about XBMC - I asked specifically how (Navi-X is huge!). Anyone can say "it works" - but how exactly?

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
i think the user means this is greek section. so only greek language.
its true this is Greek forum and correct Greek language should be used here very true indeed .

Δεν είναι πρόθεσή μου να προσβάλω κανένα ελληνικό μέλος δημοσιεύοντας μη-ελληνική γλώσσα.
αποδέχονται appoligy μου για ότι ήμουν μόνο προσπαθεί να δώσει μια απάντηση στο ερώτημα που έθεσε
το θέμα όμως παρακαλώ τυχόν ελληνική μέλη είναι ευπρόσδεκτοι να συμμετάσχετε σε αυτήν την συζήτηση
και παρακαλούμε να μας δώσετε τη συμβολή σας αν υπάρχει κάτι που αισθάνεστε ότι μπορείτε να προσθέσετε σε αυτό το θέμα της συζήτησης.
Σας ευχαριστώ.

gorski

Registered
Thanx, Barney!

If only I didn't say I am trying to help a Greek neighbour - is this how far this guy's "solidarity" goes - i.e. not over his "local patriotic" idiocy and on an international forum??? Calling people names - because one is trying to help his fellow Greek, the way one can? Blimey!

lagos911

Registered
Ενδιαφερομαι και εγω για ΟΤΕ σε cs. Εαν ξερεις καποιος τον server που το υποστηριζει ας μου στειλει μηνυμα.