Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > Clarke-Tech-Extrend HD > Clarke Tech Extrend Linux Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

subtitles too low with subtitleplayer 3.28

Clarke Tech Extrend Linux Chat

Old 18-05-2014, 14:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default subtitles too low with subtitleplayer 3.28

i have an ET9200 and i have installed subtitleplayer 3.28 via TS-Media
i use an SD skin and when i use this plugin, then the subtitles are so low that i only can see the top part of the first line.
how can i move the subtitles up so i can see them ?
Old 18-10-2014, 22:20  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I have ET 6000 and I have difficulties with subtitle player.
When I run the subtitle player and select the file to download and show on the screen, the reciever sends the error message and it restarts. Please guide me how to fix it.
tnx