TSonlineTVmod discussion

PAPASCAR

Registered
Yes sir
I am talking about TSONLINETVMOD which did work for 2 weeks , ver 2.5 with fixes and not working for the last 2 weeks.
Reinstalld 3 times again and also Blackhole latest image, sorry I dont want to bother you but this is the best so far for Arabic tv

PAPASCAR

Registered
Good day
Just thought I would chat to myself, is everybody on hollidays?, if so , have a nice trip.
Now will install VTI image to see if the Tvonlinemod works.

PAPASCAR

Registered
TSONLINETVMOD 2.5

Hi
I am getting desperate now after I took down my sat dish I have no Arabic tv with this plugin for 4 weeks now and I requested from some kind guys out there if they would upload a working version with fixes.
Can anybody or nobody help?
Thanks

fankoosh

Super Moderator
Hi
I am getting desperate now after I took down my sat dish I have no Arabic tv with this plugin for 4 weeks now and I requested from some kind guys out there if they would upload a working version with fixes.
Can anybody or nobody help?
Thanks

plugin even with updated list since last july is not helpful or useful anymore to watch arabic chs , as u know teledunet changed its way to watch & no more mootem or bein sports working on plugin , maybe tn-stream or some arabic chs from diff list will work (not sure) , but i advice u to use latest TSMEDIA or use id0updater plugin to watch teledunet

here is latest fix anyway , just delete old folder & send this one

Last edited:

testi

Super VIP
I uploaded new bouquetfile earlier in another thread - and mbc is working,
so why you point to an old file complaining it`s not working ? :)

PAPASCAR

Registered
Arabictvboquet

I have gotten rid of tsonlinetvmod and I am using the arabictvboquet now ,at least our favourite channels are working but not all of the arabic channels are working.
Thanks to Testi

kiwiz

Registered
papascar run id0updater -restart and all working.

yes in the morning most ch was down mbc most. but left it and in the evening tested it and all ch are back. strange lol

fankoosh

Super Moderator
what chs r working coz nothing is working here? i guess this teledunet chs , but not opening ! am i missing something here?

PAPASCAR

Registered
TSONLINETVMOD 2.6

I thought today was my lucky day.Just installed it but not one channel is working.
Just to let you know, but thanks

silver1961

Registered
hello I installed the 4.11 newnigma2 picture the plugin TsonlineTVmod 2.6 is installed but no chain works black screen. Where does the problem. thank you

dime00

Registered
i update to the new version all chanel working fine with openatv 4.2 for original vu+duo thanks

szudena

Registered
new channellist:

URL format changed because some images can't handle it
Update via the blue button and then the green button