Installing ccam on dreamelite 2.1

powel

Registered
Can someone help me please. I installed dreamelite 2.1 on dream 500hd. I want to install cccam manually. Can u tell me what files I need and where to put them and how to install. Thank you

fankoosh

Super Moderator
here is CCcam 2.2.1 for DE 2.1 , send it via ftb or DCC to /temp . instal manuall tbz2 file from blue button of ur RC , then restart enigma2 , blue button select ur emu & start it , it should work , other files ( cfg , prov , prio ...) should be in /etc

powel

Registered
just wanted to thank you very very much, without you I couldnt have done it. thanks again

ferris

Registered
I have the same problem.... After having installed the DE 2.1 I didin't succeeded to install the CCCAM. Pratically I have tried to install the IPK file in /tmp and I imported from the blu panel the IPK. However I cannit see in my Emulators ... I cannot start it...

Would yopu please tell me if I put the TBZ2 file (without uncompressing it) if after having imported from the blu panel, this could work???

powel

Registered
As I remembered I put the TBZ2 as is. send it via ftb or DCC to /temp . instal manuall tbz2 file from blue button of ur RC , then restart enigma2

plachta

Donating Member
instal in to /tmp through the FTP &
try command in black screen telnet
opkg install /tmp/full name file.ipk &
Enter
After you install
Restart

Last edited: