Latest News About STARTEAM DVB !

snakie

Masare TEAM
no bro there are not ex members of masare team

Im from Masare team and stardvb team are friends.
About AU and who has the ability will see in the next time the keys change ..
First who gave jsc keys was Masare team.

wae123

Registered

hy snakie i want to know whay this secrecy about this package whay masre team didn't give us auto update jsc and nova

przemo_one

Registered
I dont like what you are saying wae123. Because of people like you some decide not to publish. You are just a moaner. If you think getting keys is so simple, why don't you give us some? It's really hard and taking time work. I want to thank people, whom are publishing keys and software. We are having loads of fun because of you. BIG THANK YOU

michalmichalmichal

Registered
@wae123 People like you even keep private biss key for bbc 27.5w which is watched by a half of europe free to air on 28.2e. Now you are saying that somebody keeps something secret. Now you can prove that it is not true and for example make public the new bbc 27.5w biss key. Can you afford this ?

deporte

Registered
Today STARTEAM DVB Spokesman

Team STARTEAMDVB is the first Arab team published code Jazeera Sports and publish the code frequently and published in the times of events and important matches and the rest of the teams had a monopoly on the code and not published for reasons of money before proceeding, and were accused of team monopoly and that our team wants to work for himself fame-even sell the code for a particular company, but they originally do not understand something, a member who posted the code island and accused our team Bamahtaker is who sold the code King Team that their goal is the only profit and poor is located where, because if they were ruthless people to spread-code for a long time, but they stole the code and spied and that is their only, but we do not aim to harm any package because broadcasting rights is a auctions so we only examine cryptography and is not aware of profit as does King Team money and profit, which ruthless people, there are some people so far do not know that the king team is largely monopolist, but the truth is discovered in the end,

Jojo bizarre

Registered
hmm BBC on 27W on biss 1st time hear about :D
here it is :
[ BBC Package ] Intelsat 907 (27.5°W) 11495 V 44100 9/10 DVB-S2/QPSK | Biss |
Key:AA AA BB 0F BB CC CC 53
@najmsat :eek:

Last edited:

The hex Man

Registered
yes .snakie ;)
But the next time change will to Irdeto3
The probability that 99/100
Good luck :thum:

The hex Man

Registered
with regard to STARTEAM DVB
Irdeto2 And Irdeto3
Mitt final system,
The team will change the search for more complex systems in the coming days.
:thum:

deporte

Registered
with regard to STARTEAM DVB
Irdeto2 And Irdeto3
Mitt final system,
:thum:

I guess that if JSC wanna change his its system the STAR DVB TEAM will find solution and decryption the new system ! because one of the team said before a month ago that we can find the way to break irdeto 3 because there is no many deference between Irdeto2 & New Irdeto 3 :)

Kind Regards To The Team and Well done in the work :clapping:

tayeb27

Registered
Is this possible?

tayeb27

Registered
I have the omnia 3 card atr c2
Currently the card opens ABSAT In astra
Canal Sat on with omnia3 is possible ?