Vu Solo Original Red Light

Robsat

Registered
I would like if I could find someone to help please if possible. I have a Vu Solo in hand and when power on it stays on red light. I have to wait for about 5 minutes and than sw off and on again and it boots(go on Green light). When I finish and sw it off from mains the red light go off instantly not like normal VU which takes about 30sec (charge) to go out after the power off. So in my mind I just said this could be a Capacitor which is not keeping the charge. I opened it and I could not see any blown Capacitor and I am in the dark once again. Is there any one that could help me please and could direct me which capacitor could be faulty on Vu Solo pls. Thanks for now.

darius1

Registered
I would like if I could find someone to help please if possible. I have a Vu Solo in hand and when power on it stays on red light. I have to wait for about 5 minutes and than sw off and on again and it boots(go on Green light). When I finish and sw it off from mains the red light go off instantly not like normal VU which takes about 30sec (charge) to go out after the power off. So in my mind I just said this could be a Capacitor which is not keeping the charge. I opened it and I could not see any blown Capacitor and I am in the dark once again. Is there any one that could help me please and could direct me which capacitor could be faulty on Vu Solo pls. Thanks for now.
If you tried to load bootlader and driver and it is the same so
Change the power board ,it cost about only 10$ new power board.search on
google for vusolo power board ,you shall fine where to buy.

Last edited:

Robsat

Registered
Well thank you my friend for the tip. I do believe that it is coming from the power board but as I have found no blown capacitors I have a doudt.
Still thanks my friend