Discussion about all FEEDs

Pheonix

Registered
i'm looking for any feeds carrying tonight UFC fights. does any one know if there are any or any channels that carry it ?.

thanks

Reactions: GoZ

satesco

Feed Hunter
Alex@nder said:
Hu have feed FTA WWE Over the limit?

As you know,WWE "Over the limit" was last Sunday,but that was coded,as are all the WWE PPVs Live.Those who want to see them still FTA{recorded},like OTL,should look on this friday night on sat.W2A-10E! If I could I will post feed here but I am not sure.It is tiring to sit at every night to search feeds.

satesco

Feed Hunter
WWEFeed12715GlobeCast12_01001271-7.jpg

Feed:WWE PPV Over The Limit 2010{replay from 23.05.2010}
Channel name:Globecast 11
Provider:Globecast
Channel data:12714 H,6111,3/4
Typ:4.2.0 Fta
Sat:Eutelsat W2A
Pos:10E
Data:29.05.2010
Time:02:30 CET

Alex@nder

Registered
Feed:WWE PPV Fatal4Way
Channel Name:Globecast 11
Provider:Globecast
Channel Data:11671,6111,3/4
Typ:4.2.0 crypte
Sat:Eutelsat:W2A
Pos:10E
Data:21.06.2010
Time:03:50 CET
Satesco!

Transmission in 4.2.2-BISS
I watch this feed on program decoder Biss.
Key:1234.. [Edit: Keys Are Not to be Posted Outside of the KEYS SECTION] ..3C81

satesco

Feed Hunter
Alex@nder said:
Transmission in 4.2.2-BISS
I watch this feed on program decoder Biss.

I am surprised that you have Biss key.I do not know how you got it but I would have liked to checked it at this PPV if it was valid or not! Until proven otherwise,I do congratulate you and thank you for this.But now I would like to tell me which is the Id Provider and not only key? Hopefully for the next PPV we,all WWE fans,will benefit from this key!It.s too good to be true.For the time being I can do just this::thum:

Alex@nder

Registered
I am surprised that you have Biss key.I do not know how you got it but I would have liked to checked it at this PPV if it was valid or not! Until proven otherwise,I do congratulate you and thank you for this.But now I would like to tell me which is the Id Provider and not only key? Hopefully for the next PPV we,all WWE fans,will benefit from this key!It.s too good to be true.For the time being I can do just this::thum:

maby;( next PPV haves biss key,i dont know,I tested this programs in my PC on feed WWE PPV.
I not teste this program on other feeds crypte.in biss

satesco

Feed Hunter
Alex@nder said:
I not teste this program on other feeds crypte.in biss

I am sure that this key can not be valid for another operator tv.It is good only for TV operators that take feeds from WWE, that's why I am /was surprised to learn that you found key.That's why I asked you again to tell me which is the ID Provider?:and looks like this for the Biss key(example) : 0000FFF!
In principle (i am not saying it's not possible) is pretty hard to find a key for feeds.It is used only for TV transmission between tv operators and not for public{regular users as we are}.Therefore it remains unchanged.Wait and see!

Alex@nder

Registered
I am sure that this key can not be valid for another operator tv.It is good only for TV operators that take feeds from WWE, that's why I am /was surprised to learn that you found key.That's why I asked you again to tell me which is the ID Provider?:and looks like this for the Biss key(example) : 0000FFF!
In principle (i am not saying it's not possible) is pretty hard to find a key for feeds.It is used only for TV transmission between tv operators and not for public{regular users as we are}.Therefore it remains unchanged.Wait and see!

This channel feed haves stantdart Id provider 0001FFF
Service Id 000001

Last edited:

satesco

Feed Hunter
Alex@nder said:
where is feed WWE for Ukraine and Romania?
Maby this feed in MPEG 4 or What?

Both Spacecom{Ukrainian TV operator), as well as Sport.ro (ProTV SA,Romanian operator] don't have feeds from WWE! They send WWE weekly shows only after two weeks when they were held.And recordings{tapes} are actually received directly from WWE producer{Stamford TV,Atlanta}.That is their contract with the WWE,because it is cheaper.A feed is very expensive and therefore only in countries where the public have a solid and financially strong can afford to transmit this type of entertainment.The only countries like England{BSkyB},Germany{Deutschland Sky},Italy{Sky Italia},France{CanalSat},Spain{Digital+}and the countries in the Middle East have weekly feeds and also take over live the WWE PPVs.So only these countries have feeds,not Ukraine and Romania.One exception was this year when Sport.Ro{Romania}broadcast live Wrestlemania XXVI!

Alex@nder

Registered
Both Spacecom{Ukrainian TV operator), as well as Sport.ro (ProTV SA,Romanian operator] don't have feeds from WWE! They send WWE weekly shows only after two weeks when they were held.And recordings{tapes} are actually received directly from WWE producer{Stamford TV,Atlanta}.That is their contract with the WWE,because it is cheaper.A feed is very expensive and therefore only in countries where the public have a solid and financially strong can afford to transmit this type of entertainment.The only countries like England{BSkyB},Germany{Deutschland Sky},Italy{Sky Italia},France{CanalSat},Spain{Digital+}and the countries in the Middle East have weekly feeds and also take over live the WWE PPVs.So only these countries have feeds,not Ukraine and Romania.One exception was this year when Sport.Ro{Romania}broadcast live Wrestlemania XXVI!

Thank;)
Sky Italia (And France C+) feed-Ok on Intelsat 905.SKY Deutschland feed-Ok on Atlantic 12.5W.
Where is Feed FOR BSkyB?????
I see Feed for BSkyB on Eutelsat W2a 3 Month ago !
GLOBECAST 18
Smackdown for BSKYB in mpeg 2/SD TYP 4.2.0-FTA.Where other for BSkyB?

Last edited:

birman

Registered
Feed:TNA Impact
Channel Name:TV2GO HD
Provider:Adtec Digital
Channel Data:11689 H,sr.7500,8/9
Typ:MPEG 4:2:0 FTA{DVB-S2}
Sat Name:NSS 7
Pos:22 W
Date:24.06.2010
Time:22:17 CE

@satesco,I think this TNA Impact feed is DVB-S,because I have SS2 card and I have signal.At me signal is excellent.My SS2 card not support for DVB-S2 transponders.Hi!:thum: