Whats the best LNB for a 1.2m Gibby

gap30

Donating Member
After a bit of advice, got a spare 1.2m Gibertini OP125 lying around

Thinking of throwing a C band lnb and having a play

I am still struggling a bit with dialetric plates, L/R polarity and all the various ways to set it up

Whats the best way to go for a beginner

Most obvious way is the Titanium with conical scaler ring which can be easily picked up on Amazon

But i have a habit of buying stuff which gets discarded later on because I did not do my homework :rolleyes:

pedro2000uk

Registered
After a bit of advice, got a spare 1.2m Gibertini OP125 lying around

Thinking of throwing a C band lnb and having a play

I am still struggling a bit with dialetric plates, L/R polarity and all the various ways to set it up

Whats the best way to go for a beginner

Most obvious way is the Titanium with conical scaler ring which can be easily picked up on Amazon

But i have a habit of buying stuff which gets discarded later on because I did not do my homework :rolleyes:

not found the Titanium to out perform most basic c band lnbs & the heat sink, although on the right lines, I don't think it does much in the UK- might help in hotter areas but the idea of dropping the temperature is to drop it much more .

brujo874

Registered
not found the Titanium to out perform most basic c band lnbs & the heat sink, although on the right lines, I don't think it does much in the UK- might help in hotter areas but the idea of dropping the temperature is to drop it much more .
Here's someone who did do their homework. Hope it helps.
Code:
http://www.legitfta.com/forum/showthread.php?21654-Titanium-Satellite-C2PLL-Where-s-The-Beef-nbsp-(9-Participants)

Reactions: mdt