Image for genuine DM800HD PVR(IPTV,Acestream player)

kovy27

Registered
Hello folks, please can you recommend me a image suitable for this box? I would like among other things to be able to playback IPTV and as long as possible also to use Enigma2 plugin Acestream player on it.Thank you in advance.

Jasper_

Registered
BlackHole-3.X_Dm800

The image of my constructor is fully personal and is supported by the openpli source and the original BlackHall files

GCC 5.3
Glibc 2.16
Kernel 2.6.18
Python 2.7.13

** Special thanks and thanks to my brother Radwan, who stayed with me nights to help with the construction
** Also thanks to the colleague MastaG, who helped me with his files in building the image
Nor do I forget (my brother Marwan and jgstroom and athoik and Taapat )

- The image was built from scratch
- Merge the latest Gstreamer files
- Edit all the features to fit the Dreambox and the image becomes dedicated to him
- Modified the SpeedUP property and only became the DreamBox remote from the VU + devices
-Work and build a special fid for the image (the filename is under development) so there may be some non-existent pixels that will be added at intervals
-The Teleportation feature has been modified to run on the Openpli Source so the official difference of Black Hole images is OpenBH not working property (only here)
- These are some additions

Very important for Wifi users

Take the correct driver for your Wi-Fi segment and restart ENIGMA2 and you will get the option of the Wi-Fi in the Network area of the router
menu> setup> System> Expert settings
The device must be connected to the Internet and carry the DVR
menu> plugins> Download> Drivers
If you do not know what is the correct DVR for your device or need the driver to manually install it, give it to telnet
You will find a file named logo in tmp / append it here

Code:
cat / proc / bus / usb / devices> / tmp / logo

Very important for IPTV service users

This ffmpeg must be installed from the fid image first before installing any program or using any particular IPTV service
It is important for the stability of the IPTV process

But before installation you need less space of 6MB estimate and you can find out the available space in Telnet

Code:
df -h /

The result will be as follows from my example

Code:
root @ dm800se: / var / volatile / tmp # df -h /
Filesystem Size Used Available Use% Mounted on
/ dev / root 3.7G 2.0G 1.5G 57% /

I have a space available more than 1.5GB because the image is on the external flash
Then you can install the plug

The install command of the telnet is telnet

Code:
opkg update
opkg install ffmpeg

IPTVPlayer installs latest version through
Green Button> Blue Button> IPTVPlayer

Some applications in the two languages ​​may encounter a lot of cutting for movies and serials so do these additional settings:
- Access the application you want
- Press the blue button more
- Entry on Set active movie player
- Choose the second option external eplayer3 with buffering

With these additional settings you will not be interrupted for the final broadcast of the movies

To make the external player ( explayer3 ) control the playback of both recorded and playable videos such as Youtube, which is the best
Because it supports most formats, the following should be applied:
Download the following

Code:
opkg update
opkg install exteplayer3

Note: Some just want to use the plug-in with the external player which is gstplayer because it does not want to drain the memory and therefore does not need to load the ffmpeg file and exteplayer3 file only uses the serviceapp plgen with the gstplayer file and they are plugged into the image

Just implements the steps and replaces that exteplayer3 makes the external player make it a gstplayer

After installing the plugin we start restart enigma2

Then we open the serviceapp plagen settings through
menu> setup> system> serviceapp
We apply what is in the picture of the settings and we run restart enigma2
This makes the default operator an explayer3

If you encounter a problem saying that the file is not installed, not installed as in the picture below

Apply these commands sequentially

Code:
opkg remove --force-depends exteplayer3 ffmpeg libavcodec57 libavdevice57 libavformat57 libswscale4 libbluray libpostproc54 libavutil55 libavresample3 libavfilter6 libswresample2 libvpx libtheora

opkg update

opkg install exteplayer3 ffmpeg libavcodec57 libavdevice57 libavformat57 libswscale4 libbluray libpostproc54 libavutil55 libavresample3 libavfilter6 libswresample2 libvpx libtheora

or those who use CrossEPG, it has not been integrated into the image so it can be loaded as well as download some of the flash from the Speed ​​UP feature
The blue button and then blue blue as well as Black Hole Speed ​​Up
Property has been modified and another tag is added from my edit ...

Only in this topic will be discussed about the image ( support only for internal flash )
In the event of a problem or a crash ( must and must ) attach the sharks logo without it will not help ...
You can find it at tmp / or at / home / root / or at hdd /

Note: If converting the image to other devices such as 800se or 800se V2 or succession will not work some features such as wifi and Teleportation .. Therefore there will be support for these devices because of the difference of kernel and glib and drivers ... Support in this subject only for the 800HD which Own it

You can access the Vid image and download what you want through Telnet or through
(Menu> Plugins> Red Button (Download Plugins

If there are new updates you will be able to download them without having to upload the image from

Green Button> Yellow Button> Online Black Hole image update

Download Softcam through
menu> plugins> Green Button> SoftCams

fairman

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0msbn5y6nxoob1p/BlackHole-3.2.3_DM800_SSl84_20170610.zip

kovy27

Registered
Hello Jasper, thank you for the recommendation. But do you know for sure that Acestream player is compatible with this image?