Go Back   Sat Universe > New Members Section > Account problems

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

No emails for subscribed threads

Account problems

Old 01-07-2017, 13:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,664 Times in 756 Posts
Default No emails for subscribed threads

Is it broken or is it just me again?

I had the same issue some time ago and had to end up changing to another email address, so before I try that is it just me affected?

Last edited by dog-man; 01-07-2017 at 13:36..
The Following User Says Thank You to dog-man For This Useful Post:
juli13 (02-07-2017)
Old 01-07-2017, 13:36  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Just checked my email account and no emails there so it must be a board problem.

Are admin aware?
Old 01-07-2017, 14:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,210 Times in 508 Posts

Same issues here.
The Following User Says Thank You to manic01 For This Useful Post:
dog-man (01-07-2017)
Old 02-07-2017, 00:53  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 26,787 Times in 3,785 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog-man View Post
Is it broken or is it just me again?

I had the same issue some time ago and had to end up changing to another email address, so before I try that is it just me affected?
I've just sent you a test email to see if you get it fine. Let me know here. And I'll check other things then. It is probably back log of emails stuck on the server.

A general hint to everyone, you should check your profile options for subscribed threads:
Default Thread Subscription Mode
and choose one of the email notification options, otherwise you won't get them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rocknroll For This Useful Post:
ahmed990 (02-07-2017), barney115 (02-07-2017), juli13 (02-07-2017)
Old 02-07-2017, 01:32  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Ok, there is definitely a problem with sending out emails in general. It should be fixed tomorrow (later today). It happened the other day when server's power supply failed and it was rebooted.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rocknroll For This Useful Post:
barney115 (02-07-2017), manic01 (02-07-2017), OpenFox (02-07-2017)
Old 02-07-2017, 01:59  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 87,888 Times in 17,944 Posts

Forum Online all day long today without issues whatsoever
E-mail notifications probably is a minor issue as you said due to reboot of server , it does not bother me at all infact and i'm sure its a minor tweak and if not do not stress over it @ Rocknroll as long as forum is working which it very much is and fast then no need to be too concerned about minor issues .
i just hit New Posts TaB at top of forum and it tells me if someone posted something new anyhow im sure its same for everyone else too and that works perfectly fine as always
Good job and Thank you for keeping forum alive and running perfect all day today it has been a very,very buzy day today aswell

Thnx !!
The Following User Says Thank You to barney115 For This Useful Post:
juli13 (02-07-2017)
Old 02-07-2017, 17:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Email fixed now. Thanks for reporting.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rocknroll For This Useful Post:
.:MadMax:. (02-07-2017), dog-man (02-07-2017), ig0r (04-07-2017), juli13 (02-07-2017), OpenFox (02-07-2017)
Old 03-07-2017, 10:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,210 Times in 508 Posts

Cheers for that, all emails received.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to manic01 For This Useful Post:
ig0r (04-07-2017), Rocknroll (03-07-2017)
Old 06-07-2017, 15:18  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Is this broken again?
I don't think I am getting any emails to threads I am subscribed to again.

Last notification I received was 11:22 today.
Old 06-07-2017, 17:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Emails are now flooding in.