Go Back   Sat Universe > New Members Section > Account problems

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

Note to not activated members

Account problems

Closed Thread
Old 13-10-2006, 19:17  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 26,790 Times in 3,785 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobile View Post
Hello, my password is actve??
Hello, welcome aboard. Your password is active as soon as you are done registering. However your account is not active until you confirm your email address. Read this thread carefully to find out how to do that.
Old 13-10-2006, 22:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
محمد الغريب

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocknroll View Post
If your user name is displayed in grey color that is because you haven't activated your account yet by clicking the link in activation email. Activation email is sent automatically after you register so it is probably already in your mail. Not activated members don't have full access to forum. Make sure you check junk mail folder for that activation email. If you by mistake or on purpose entered wrong email address while registering and you haven't received activation email you can change your email in user cp

http://www.sat-universe.com/profile.php?do=editpassword

After you have done that you can request for another activation email to be sent to you to this new email address here:

http://www.sat-universe.com/register...o=requestemail
active de problem
Old 13-10-2006, 22:50  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Maybe you shouldn't have used Arabic characters for username. I'll delete your account and you try registering again with different username.
Old 15-10-2006, 14:15  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Exclamation

I've dificulty to confirmed my account, my e-mail is correct but did't receive any sat-universe mail.
Old 15-10-2006, 15:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruno504 View Post
I've dificulty to confirmed my account, my e-mail is correct but did't receive any sat-universe mail.
Check your junk box on hotmail. There is no failed delivery messages on server for your address. That should mean that it is sent to you with no problems.
Old 11-12-2006, 13:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
talies_16

Exclamation confirmed my account

I've dificulty to confirmed my account, my e-mail is correct
Old 11-12-2006, 13:56  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by talies_16 View Post
I've dificulty to confirmed my account, my e-mail is correct
There is no failed delivery report for your email address so you most probably received activation email. Just check your inbox and junk mail and make sure you follow the link in that email.
Old 07-01-2007, 11:48  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

by by from italy
Old 07-01-2007, 12:23  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasa69 View Post

by by from italy
Make sure you check also junk mail or spam folder, there is not failed delivery for your email which means email to you is sent fine.
Old 23-01-2007, 17:12  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

To my I also spend the same thing.
The activation e-mail was in the portfolio spam.
Greetings
The Following User Says Thank You to jamesbelusis For This Useful Post:
joao cabo (05-11-2007)
Closed Thread