Go Back   Sat Universe > New Members Section > Account problems

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Note to not activated members

Account problems

Closed Thread
Old 24-09-2006, 01:08  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 26,856 Times in 3,790 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by canillo2006 View Post
HELLo¡¡¡ it is my first post in this forum and I am a little lost I hope you help me
Hello and welcome aboard. I am not sure what are you lost about. You are sent activation email as soon as your registration is finished. You just check your inbox and click on a link in that email to activate your account.
Old 25-09-2006, 00:15  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Sou apenas mais um.
Obrigado a todos .
cumps
Old 01-10-2006, 22:34  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

mate rocknroll cannot activate url.typed details ect still no joy m8.can you help me please.regards visot.
Old 01-10-2006, 23:12  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by visot View Post
mate rocknroll cannot activate url.typed details ect still no joy m8.can you help me please.regards visot.
Hi mate, welcome aboard.

Just check your inbox mate for message titled:

"Action Required to Activate Membership for Sat Universe"

In it you will have something like:

"To complete your registration, please visit this url:"

And after you follow that link your account should be activated fine. If you don't have activation email I can resend it to you. But I think you did get it, since I didn't get any failed delivery messages.
Old 02-10-2006, 10:53  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

done what you said m8.did get email to activate,did what was asked.but saying no matches found.even went through other servers still same.looks like i carnt register m8.nevermind.
Old 02-10-2006, 11:08  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,246 Times in 176 Posts

i had problem in past using aol
what server are you using?

Nisciun è 'nato mp'arato
Old 02-10-2006, 13:19  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by visot View Post
done what you said m8.did get email to activate,did what was asked.but saying no matches found.even went through other servers still same.looks like i carnt register m8.nevermind.
Ok, activated your account manually since your email is obviously reachable.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rocknroll For This Useful Post:
predator (02-10-2006)
Old 10-10-2006, 22:13  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
bluegreen

nao consigo abre dowloads, help me
Old 10-10-2006, 22:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
bluegreen

help me deko neotionbox 501 and card.
Old 13-10-2006, 18:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hello, my password is actve??
Closed Thread