Note to not activated members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Hello, my password is actve??

Hello, welcome aboard. Your password is active as soon as you are done registering. However your account is not active until you confirm your email address. Read this thread carefully to find out how to do that.

م

محمد الغريب

If your user name is displayed in grey color that is because you haven't activated your account yet by clicking the link in activation email. Activation email is sent automatically after you register so it is probably already in your mail. Not activated members don't have full access to forum. Make sure you check junk mail folder for that activation email. If you by mistake or on purpose entered wrong email address while registering and you haven't received activation email you can change your email in user cp

http://www.sat-universe.com/profile.php?do=editpassword

After you have done that you can request for another activation email to be sent to you to this new email address here:

http://www.sat-universe.com/register.php?do=requestemail

active de problem

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
Maybe you shouldn't have used Arabic characters for username. I'll delete your account and you try registering again with different username.

bruno504

Registered
I've dificulty to confirmed my account, my e-mail is correct but did't receive any sat-universe mail.

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
I've dificulty to confirmed my account, my e-mail is correct but did't receive any sat-universe mail.

Check your junk box on hotmail. There is no failed delivery messages on server for your address. That should mean that it is sent to you with no problems.

T

talies_16

confirmed my account

:eek:fftopic: I've dificulty to confirmed my account, my e-mail is correct :confused:

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
:eek:fftopic: I've dificulty to confirmed my account, my e-mail is correct :confused:

There is no failed delivery report for your email address so you most probably received activation email. Just check your inbox and junk mail and make sure you follow the link in that email.

sasa69

Registered

by by from italy:) :)

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator

by by from italy:) :)

Make sure you check also junk mail or spam folder, there is not failed delivery for your email which means email to you is sent fine.

T

talies_16

dificulty to confirmed

:confused: :clapping: I've dificulty to confirmed my account, my e-mail is correct

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
:confused: :clapping: I've dificulty to confirmed my account, my e-mail is correct

Seems I have to repeat this 100 times :)
But since you are using hotmail account. Make sure you check junk mail too for activation email. And probably best to mark our email as not junk so you don't get any next emails in junk mail folder.

ggiuseppe

Check your account, I've just sent you your activation code. Let me know if you'll still have problems.

R

rufino1

Hi,
I've check my hotmail junk service and not email activation from you.
I tried several times, but nothing
Could you please activate my email.
Please,

Rufino1

Status
Not open for further replies.