mvision 270 cn how to operate

dabeb

Registered
:)Hi Iam looking for help on how to operate mvision 270 cn as I do not have any idea I only tuned in all the channels on some satellite not all can any one help please many thanks in advance.:thum:

ginoginelli

Registered
:)Hi Iam looking for help on how to operate mvision 270 cn as I do not have any idea I only tuned in all the channels on some satellite not all can any one help please many thanks in advance.:thum:
Hi....you need to go to "MyCavern" discharge that last filmware on your usb device...go throught the page of your menù and launch it...and somethings will be changed.

dabeb

Registered
help needed please

:confused: Thank you for the reply but I do not know what do you mean by go to my cavern ? any more you can give me please many thanks by the way I have used my usb to down load the latest update from this usefull site but nothing happen may I am doing something wrong ;thanks in advance DABEB.:thum::thum:

dabeb

Registered
UPDATE FAILED

Thanks for the link I have updated the receiver with the file from the connection but when I down load soft ware it says failed that is one problem the other problem is the receiver stays on menu after I do update with the latest april file many thanks for your help DABEB

dabeb

Registered
MVISION FR0ZE

Hello again I have a problem with my m vision 270 cn after I have tuned in some channels from two satellites I decided to do a factory reset I done that but the receivers froze on f200 and it stay on I can not tutn it off and I did not come back working after the factory reset any help please dabeb:thum: